Jack and the Box Seahawks antenna balls again

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Ok, I sent a note to RoseCityHawk and I think I have everyone.

Will try to get all antenna balls in the mail monday.

:les:

tdigitee

Reaction score
Man, HUGE shout out to Radish, Knoxious, Happypuppy, and any others who have made the effort to hook up other people! Just another reason .NET is so awesome. Yall enjoy your weekend and thanks again for going out of your way to help other 12s feed their addiction... :th2thumbs:

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I found out about the antenna balls because of this thread, so just stopped by this afternoon at our local Jack in the Box to pick one up. The girl at the counter told me that those things (the entire shipment that they got) sold out in a day. Not only that, she told me that Jack in the Box isn't making any more, so they're not getting any more in. So, if you want one and you know a Jack in the Box that actually has some ... you'd better rush out and get yours now. By the way, it comes with a Jack in the Box Meal or costs $2.99 a ball. There you go.

irocdave

Reaction score
I found out about the hawks antenna balls because of this thread. Stopped by JITB in Canyon Park ( Bothell) this afternoon and bought 6 of the little guys. They were pulled from a huge previously unopened box. Get them while they last, 2 bucks each.

I gave a couple to my best guys at work and put one on my company truck.