C. Michael appearance?

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Not saying we should treat this game as an automatic win...but... think we will see any touches for Christine this game? You know after our third stringers come in halfway through the first quarter? I think he was a healthy inactive last game, so I guess the question is are they confident enough in the win and in him to activate him.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
With Ware hurt, it's almost a guarantee that Michael will be active for this game. If we get up by a couple scores, I think we'll see Michael in the game just like we saw Ware against the 49ers.

OP
OP
bbsplitter

bbsplitter

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2dyvjse3 said:
With Ware hurt, it's almost a guarantee that Michael will be active for this game. If we get up by a couple scores, I think we'll see Michael in the game just like we saw Ware against the 49ers.

So have they announced Ware is officially out this game? Last I heard he had an ankle sprain and was questionable but that was right when it happened basically.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
bbsplitter":1b11kkyn said:
HawkFan72":1b11kkyn said:

So have they announced Ware is officially out this game? Last I heard he had an ankle sprain and was questionable but that was right when it happened basically.

It's not official, but there's no reason to rush him back to the field and risk further injury, especially when they have Michael on the roster. Ware will be inactive.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Hope we don't go into this game thinking it is just a tune up or a gimme. This is a time for statements! Just because they are underdogs does not mean we should show them any mercy. That being said I would love to see Michael get some reps as much as anybody.

Basis4day

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2kjk1v2q said:
bbsplitter":2kjk1v2q said:
HawkFan72":2kjk1v2q said:

It's not official, but there's no reason to rush him back to the field and risk further injury, especially when they have Michael on the roster. Ware will be inactive.

Yup. First injury rpt will be issued tomorrow after practice. The ones later in the week are more telling. Most accurate source is usually Claire Farnesworth's appearances on the huddle.

We've tended to have 4 backs active on gameday. Good chance we see Michael if Ware can't go.