The work climaxes here..tonight..war cries everyone.

indyhawk1984

Reaction score
This is my first topic and I am sending this via my windows phone so it will be brief and not as indepth as I would like but I wanted to talk to my Seahawks brethren before the game tonight.

Indiana based hawks fan here and I love the energy on this board and the passion you all bring. Reading and cheering with you guys make the 12 experience one of my favorite things to do.

Tonight though. It is different. Tonight I see all the work Pete and Jon has done come down to this game and this moment. Now I understand this is week two and there is a lot of season to go.

However what can be better than this. We have watched our hawks evolve into a preseason Superbowl favorite. The 9ers have been atop the division for 2 years sitting on their douchebag throne. Now they come to the Clink for the biggest battle of their lives. Tonight we unleash three years of roster transactions and talent development. Tonight we fight for, no we don't fight we take the division crown from our rival. We don't win the division but we take control of it and put our for in the rearview mirror and control our own fate for the rest of the season. Fellow 12s. this iS our moment.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
This is that game !! The time is now !! Leave no doubt 24/7

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thy Will Be DONE! LET'S ROLL HAWKS!!!

OP
OP
I

indyhawk1984

Reaction score
A sloppy night of football with all the penalties. However we dominated them again! We took that first step tonight blowing the doors off everyone's favorite NFC princess team. We now have control of the division and we are focused for the road ahead. Thanks 12s for a very satisfying level of screeching noise!

Go HAWKS!