Great article on ET

-The Glove-

Reaction score
ET will be a Seahawk for life. I feel like the CB's can be interchangeable as long as ET is back there, were good.

sutz

Reaction score
My only concern would be that he over pursues individual accolades over the needs of the team. Hasn't happened yet, though, so it's a small concern.

Gotta love the guy's intensity. Trash talks more than Sherm? :shock:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
sutz":3lmvimc2 said:
My only concern would be that he over pursues individual accolades over the needs of the team. Hasn't happened yet, though, so it's a small concern.

Gotta love the guy's intensity. Trash talks more than Sherm? :shock:

ET has never struck me as that type. He has a chip on his shoulder like the rest of the guys on the team and feels he deserves to be ranked as one of the best.

rjdriver

Reaction score
themunn":12i1223d said:
Pro Football Focus ranked him the 34th-best safety in the league last year

W. T. F.

So ridiculous. I agree that's how we get away with having such big CB's and Kam. They know they are covered if they get beat deep. I have never seen someone cover as much ground so quickly as ET does. One second he's out of the TV frame, the next second he's making a play on the ball. I hope he's here a very long time.

Dismas

Reaction score
My wife has decided she is getting me a jersey this year for my birthday.

I am somewhat torn.

Earl has been my favorite player since pretty much his first game in Seattle

But Russell, he is Russell.

My worry is that every time I get a Jersey, that guy is gone soon after ( Jurevicious, Hamlin)

Back on topic.
Those of us who watch know that Earl is the key on our defense. He is just amazing in the back, and the fact that he is never satisfied with his play just gives me warm fuzzies, imagining him improving every.single.year for us over the next ten years.

Championship

Throwdown

Reaction score
Dismas":qrpz186v said:
My wife has decided she is getting me a jersey this year for my birthday.

I am somewhat torn.

Earl has been my favorite player since pretty much his first game in Seattle

But Russell, he is Russell.

My worry is that every time I get a Jersey, that guy is gone soon after ( Jurevicious, Hamlin)

Back on topic.
Those of us who watch know that Earl is the key on our defense. He is just amazing in the back, and the fact that he is never satisfied with his play just gives me warm fuzzies, imagining him improving every.single.year for us over the next ten years.

Championship

Everyone has a Russell jersey, E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E.

I'd op for the Thomas.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
My bf got me a Harvin jersey when they first appeared in the shop. I took it back and traded it for an ET. Bf was mad at first but since Harvin got injured he has come around to my never buy the jersey until they produce for the Hawks mantra.

I love RW but everyone's going to be wearing his number. I love my defense more anyways.

Can't ever go wrong with ET3. Just for the kicks of abusing fools who ask whose jersey I'm wearing.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Lady Talon":ujnmcyuq said:
My bf got me a Harvin jersey when they first appeared in the shop. I took it back and traded it for an ET. Bf was mad at first but since Harvin got injured he has come around to my never buy the jersey until they produce for the Hawks mantra.

I love RW but everyone's going to be wearing his number. I love my defense more anyways.

Can't ever go wrong with ET3. Just for the kicks of abusing fools who ask whose jersey I'm wearing.
Smart lady...I've never been one to go out and pick up the latest HOT name's new jersey. Let him earn it first.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Lol my brother went and got a Housh jersey back in the day. He kept saying he didn't care it was a Hawks jersey after all. But it disappeared quickly.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
themunn":10rq1ld2 said:

That's like rating Dion Sanders as bad just because nobody threw at him. ET is so good he rarely gets a chance to put any statistics up compounded by the role he is asked to play in our scheme.