Help needed (update: success!)

kearly

Reaction score
I'm thinking about making a Seahawks video, and one of the parts I want pretty badly (but can't find) is an image of the December 18th, 2006 issue of Sports Illustrated, in which Russell Wilson was a (then completely anonymous) part of their "faces in the crowd" section. Yup, Russell Wilson was once in "faces in the crowd." Anyway, I saw a video recently on youtube where a guy held the issue up at the start, but I haven't been able to find it since. Optimally, I'd love to get a still image, but anything is better than nothing. Anyone out there knows where I could find the material?

OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
Ride, you just linked what I already had in the OP. : P

I'll have to check youtube again and see if I can find the video that had it, though a still image would be strongly preferred. If I get the video/image, I'll be sure to post them here.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Maybe the guy who did the video you saw would be willing to take a still and send it to you b

OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
Thanks Ride. I was PM'd by a .net user who says he's looking through his SI collection, but if that doesn't work out I'll consider that Ebay link.

rideaducati

Reaction score
kearly":1tngwlxs said:
Thanks Ride. I was PM'd by a .net user who says he's looking through his SI collection, but if that doesn't work out I'll consider that Ebay link.

There are a lot of that issue for sale there. You might be able to get a good screen shot off one of them.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":2ip0r65z said:
He hasn't changed has he? Even then he was hard-working, humble and gave thanks to his team mates. Let the Golden Age begin!!

His interviews back then sound as if he made them yesterday.

OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
Thanks Shoesta.

BBlades89 came through in the clutch and found the actual issue at his Dad's house. He sent me a very nice pic from his phone. Here it is:

Faces In The Crowd Russell

Full resolution version here.

Thanks everyone for the help!

Latest posts