Russell Wilson Highlight Reel/Article

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Russell Wilson Highlight Reel/Article
Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:03 pm

• Cool find!

That throw to Rice (the play mentioned at 2:24) was one of the most amazing I've ever seen from any QB. Avoiding the A/B gap rush, spinning away, having the awareness to understand the route concept in the heat of the moment, running to his left, site adjusting and throwing a laser across his body to Rice.... unreal.

Writer loses points for "Sydney Rice" vice Sidney, but I'll let it slide since he is on Russell's jock.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• He credits Wilson with making Urlacher retire with his 2 scrambles late in the game against Chicago. Who knows he may be right.:)
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• Thanks for the find. Tate sure made some catches in the video.
    Floridahawk79
    NET Veteran

• That video has been around for a while. Pretty cool that it got noticed and written about by Grantland. Too bad the NFL will probably take it down now. I hate the NFL's media policy.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• 65 days, fuuuuuuuu......

-SH
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran

• 3:40 when he initially makes that scramble, I was positive he was gonna be sacked and lose the game. But then I learned never doubt the greatness of RW3!!!
    How many 49ers fans does it take to change a light bulb?

None, they will all show and talk about how good the old one was...
    hawker232
    NET Rookie

Re: Russell Wilson Highlight Reel/Article
Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:34 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:Cool find!

That throw to Rice (the play mentioned at 2:24) was one of the most amazing I've ever seen from any QB. Avoiding the A/B gap rush, spinning away, having the awareness to understand the route concept in the heat of the moment, running to his left, site adjusting and throwing a laser across his body to Rice.... unreal.

Writer loses points for "Sydney Rice" vice Sidney, but I'll let it slide since he is on Russell's jock.

Cool that you mention that play.

The other day someone was trying to argue to me that Russ was no good rolling to his left and was only comfortable rolling right. Well, there are 3 plays to cite by Russ that are pretty much the epitome of great plays when going left: the aforementioned throw to Rice vs the Fins, 3rd down to Marshawn late @ Atlanta, and that rope to Baldwin vs the Pats.

Not only is he adequate, but those are examples of great plays when flushed left. The Falcons one probably being my fave.
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran

Re: Russell Wilson Highlight Reel/Article
Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:55 am
  • Like I said in my response...

I've been a diehard Seahawks fan since their inception in 1976. Never in my lifetime did I ever imagine a Russell Wilson. Wow. I guess good things do come to those who wait.

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:11 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information