Votes: 22 21.4%

Votes: 9 8.7%

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 5 Meh... it's just another year

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

djTOY2000

Reaction score
on a scale of 1-5, leading up to the start of this season... just HOW EXCITED ARE YOU ??

:thirishdrinkers:

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I am always impatient waiting for the season to start, but this year with all the pieces we have and have added I am jacked for the possibilities this coming season.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I've been at this way too long to ever get too excited for any one season. I just let it unfold and see what happens.

jdblack

Reaction score
I was at 1 for a while, but could not sustain it. It will amp up the closer we get.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I'm trying desperately to temper my expectations, but it's proving difficult. I'm at DEFCON 1; Championship is immenent.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm at a 3 right now. Still too long before the season to be at a 1. If you're at a 1 you're peaking too early.

Sac

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2nzeks2i said:
I'm at a 3 right now. Still too long before the season to be at a 1. If you're at a 1 you're peaking too early.

Tantric Fandom.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
If our team didn't have five 10 AM games I'd be a one. As it is, I voted a two because my expectations are definitely tempered a bit by the schedule.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
My "Amp Factor" could well go higher after what is shown at Training Camp and Preseason. However, we all know that the veteran players know how to "amp it up" when the Regular Season begins. We have to go back to 2010 when we beat the Niners 31-6 in the opener for me to really get excited......and we all know what happened after that!! 7-9!!!

Riley12

Reaction score
Just another year for me.

Every offseason, I come down from the craziness of the regular season and the post season. I get a bit excited during the draft to
see our new prospects, but then it is back to life.

Every year, I return to my house of worship on gameday and just take it all in for 4 or more hours.

Every year, I hope that each game will be filled with wonderful memories - great plays, great finishes, watched alongside some great people.

Every year, I hope we get to the Division Championship, the Conference Championship, the Super Bowl.

This year is no different than any other.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Your scale is backwards, DJ. ;) Normally a "1" is a crappy rating/i.e., not excited. In any case, I'm more excited than I've ever been for a Seahawks season. The anticipation building is monumentally huge.

@Riley: Rather poignantly stated, but I definitely am feeling more emotionally confident than I ever have about the upcoming season.

rightbench

Reaction score
Still too early to get TOO excited. But even with that said, it's freakin tough not to think Seahawks all day. Bring on the season ... and beyond!

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm excited waiting for DJ to post pictures of his latest girlfriend with few clothes on.

:th2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I'm at #1 at this time every Year.
Too much of no Football going on.
I'm like a guy with a new car sporting a new engine, I'm eager to get this damn thing down to the track and see what kind of damage this big block can really do to the competition, especially when I go all nitro on them.

grizrgood

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":aj1f2009 said:
I've been at this way too long to ever get too excited for any one season. I just let it unfold and see what happens.

I want to say I feel the same but I've got to admit, this feels different in a big way.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
At a 2 right now but this is the most exciting offseason ever as a Seahawk fan. Normally I'd be at a 4 right now.