NET TEMP CHECK

Where do you see the Seahawks finishing in 2023?

• Super Bowl Champs baby!

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • NFC Champions! Whoo!

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • We finally make it to the divisional round!

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • Another one and done in the playoffs.

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Miss the playoffs. Bring on the tomatoes.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (Read my comments)

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

LTH

Reaction score
All depends on Geno. All the other pieces are in place
It's not JUST about Geno. Everybody says it's all Geno's fault but the truth is its about receiver's and QB being on the same page. It's about everybody executing, it's about playing together as a unit... playing clean mistake free football. Maximizing one on one wins.....And avoiding penalties.

Geno can play better but it's more about the O as a whole finding rhythm....

Just my take

LTH

LTH

Reaction score
Given all that you know so far. 5-2, leading the division, 9ers on a 3 game losing streak, the GAUNTLET of the season looms, what say ye?
I thinkbthe Seahawks are in great position. With the signing of Williams, thatvwas a great signing they can move him around and unleash hell...especially because of the guys around him. I really hope Clark works out... I think he will and if he does this D line is going to rock the world.... especially with ADams. Brooks, Wagner and Spoon blitzing.... they can hit you from every direction... they haven't even started yet... they have not unleashed Adams yet. This D is absolutely, devastatingly, dawgish in brutality..

As far as the O all the pieces are there, they have flashed several times they just need to play cleaner and find some Rhythm. When that starts to happen and I think the Cleveland game was the break out game this team is going to explode and NOBODY is going to touch them.

If Schneider doesn't get GM of the year something bad is happening... both him and Carroll have done a killer job building this team. Carroll should have got coach of the year last year.

Barring major injuries there is no reason why this team can not compete for the SB!

Just my take,

LTH

Msfann

Reaction score
I went with other. I LOVE that the team really wants to win and is putting in the effort to go over the top. It's a bit early to say super bowl though, the team has some bugs to work out.
I could give a better answer in about a month or so.
It's been a bit less than a month. The team looks like ass.

Latest posts