NET TEMP CHECK

Where do you see the Seahawks finishing in 2023?

• Super Bowl Champs baby!

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • NFC Champions! Whoo!

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • We finally make it to the divisional round!

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • Another one and done in the playoffs.

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Miss the playoffs. Bring on the tomatoes.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (Read my comments)

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Given all that you know so far. 5-2, leading the division, 9ers on a 3 game losing streak, the GAUNTLET of the season looms, what say ye?

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Given all that you know so far. 5-2, leading the division, 9ers on a 3 game losing streak, the GAUNTLET of the season looms, what say ye?
I voted NFCCG.

I'd say the SB - but that would be greedy, and there's ALOT left to play - including the gauntlet here.

I'd generally agree with Soulfish - and this was before the Williams signing - if we're clicking, we can stack up against anyone in the NFC.

Obviously the Eagles are a problem - but they seem so up and down to me. Maybe it's their greasy poles ;)

With the Clark and Williams signings, and the way Adams is contributing, and the way that BWagz is just Fing silently doing his thing (jesus I love bobby) - witherspoon, and all the other weapons that we have? Jesus - NFC Champions would have a nice ring to it.

We just gotta get/stay healthy on the Oline, get Geno a bunch of run game calls - get him a bit more time, and involve the TE group - and I think we're strong contenders. Geno's made some bad decisions. I'm chalking alot of it up to pressure. He's a different cat when he's got time. Let's fix the playcalling.

I'm hopeful. I'm optimistic. And we just escaped an ass-raping by the refs - so honestly, it can't get much worse than that.

Who's gonna emerge from the AFC? WTF knows? That's why I've kept my delusions within the conference ;)

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We finally win a damn playoff game, and it's awesome :)

Pitt coming to tell me that I'm "satisifed with one playoff win" in 3....2.....1......

(relax bro, just messin')

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I believe that we have the team this year to make it to the NFCCG. The outcome would be a crapshoot.

Assuming we can sign LW to an extension, I believe that we will have a team to really compete for a Lombardi next year and beyond.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We feel like a good but not great team. A lot of that has to do with we have a good but not great QB. Hard to really contend for a SB without a top 5 QB like a Mahomes, Allen or Hurts. The roster should improve as the young kids will get better and with the new additions of Clark and Leonard Williams. But this feels like a 10-11 win team with maybe one win in the playoffs.

I know we have a better record than the Niners, but they are still the much better team IMO. I also have the Eagles quite a bit ahead of us. However, there is plenty of time to make up that ground.

Msfann

Reaction score
I went with other. I LOVE that the team really wants to win and is putting in the effort to go over the top. It's a bit early to say super bowl though, the team has some bugs to work out.
I could give a better answer in about a month or so.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Easily my favorite Seahawks team since probably 2015.
Same! I can definitely feel something really being built this season. Tons of excitement.

I love almost all of these players and they're a lot of fun to watch. This has been a nice season so far!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
If Geno wins the Super bowl this season, I will deactivate my .NET account

Why would you do that?

I've got a better idea, Jer. Just leave the dark side and join us in the land of Seahawk positivity. That's an even greater cost to you, probably! :cool:

knownone

Reaction score
Right now, I wouldn't be shocked by any outcome: we could make the Superbowl or crash out in the first round.

On the one hand, there isn't a team in the NFC that scares me. On the other, we haven't put together four quarters of complementary football this entire season.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Why would you do that?

I've got a better idea, Jer. Just leave the dark side and join us in the land of Seahawk positivity. That's an even greater cost to you, probably! :cool:
I need stakes to feed into my superstition!

C'mon Geno win it all!