Happy Memorial Day

Largent80

Reaction score
I hope everyone enjoys Memorial Day and remember what it is all about. Our brave service men and women.

Thanks to all my fellow Hawk fans that have served or are still serving.

SALUTE !!!!!!!!

m0ng0

Reaction score
I only did 4, but thank you to all who served and continue to serve :thirishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm proud of every one of our former and current military members. As a RC warbird flyer I tend to think more about the sacrifices of our veterans than I ever used to before. Yes, a hearty handshake and salute to FlyingGreg and all of our other former and current military members.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Never been in the military but have had family members and friends that were. I'm always thankful the sacrifice these folks make for our country. Special thanks to our .net folks who are either currently serving or have in the past!

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
774574065.jpg

From one retired U.S. Navy veteran to all my service member brothers and sisters, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Omahawk

Reaction score
Serving this country and its citizens is the most honorable thing a person can do. The men and women, past, present and future who do this have my full respect and love.

Omahawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":19brff70 said:
774574065.jpg

From one retired U.S. Navy veteran to all my service member brothers and sisters, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

This is a VERY powerful image. Thank you for sharing it and thank you for your service, for fighting for my freedom.
Every town in America needs one of these. I love that it's placed next to a creek. I could sit there all day long and just let my ears soak in the peacefullness and beauty that this country represents. The songbirds singing our anthem... I imagine myself dropping a minnow trap in that brook and reading a book on the bank while chubs, shiners and maybe a few crawdads swim by. Maybe a mink or muskrat would investigate it if I stayed still enough. There is peace in my heart now. Thanks. It's amazing what one photo can do. Thank you for sharing it with us.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2sn6mnjl said:
774574065.jpg

Sail on. Sail on. Sailor.

However means you (service men and women) ended up where you're at, right now, by hook or crook or bloodline, is appreciated by myself and household.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Love the letter from Abraham Lincoln towards the end.

[youtube]Lv-67DFlOsM[/youtube]

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Headquarters, 3rd DivArty, 1960-3.

To BillyJoe and Robert Lee: I still remember you guys! :thirishdrinkers:

The Radish

Reaction score
USCG 62-70

Thank you for the privilige of serving this great country.

To all our Service people present and past a salute from all of us to all of you.

:th2thumbs:

Chapman

Reaction score
Happy Memorial day back at you guys.
I only served six years, but I admire those special Servivce Men and Women who make Serving our country not only their proffesion, but also their final sacrifice to our great Nation.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Aros":1bknux9y said:
Love the letter from Abraham Lincoln towards the end.

[youtube]Lv-67DFlOsM[/youtube]

Tears. That movie ripped my guts out.

Thanks to all service people, past, present, and future.

I salute you.

A

Anonymous

I just had a good cry.

"...a solemn pride that must be yours, to have laid such a costly sacrifice at the altar of freedom"

Lost three family members to Vietnam, and one in Iraq.