What a depressing photo

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bestfightstory":su83tjc8 said:
Jesus. What is the context for that?? When in game did that occur?

I'm assuming its right after they made the field goal. Just found it on the .com photo blog.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2tbrzja6 said:
bestfightstory":2tbrzja6 said:

I'm assuming its right after they made the field goal. Just found it on the .com photo blog.

That's what I suspected. For years my favorite Seahawks photo wasn't one of success nor triumph. It was a picture of Matt Hasselbeck on his knees, face in the turf and pounding the ground with both fists after a failed pass to Engram in the playoffs..... His second consecutive year of playoff failure......Something about him caring THAT damn much meant everything to me.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I feel for KJ, that man played out of this world this year. Nobody expected a 4th rd pick from Miss St to beat out the #4 pick in the first round, then carry the LB Corps to help the #1 scoring defense in the NFL.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Can somebody who understands technology put the pic of Hasselbeck pounding the turf in this thread? It seems appropriate.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bestfightstory":zf1fo0s2 said:
JSeahawks":zf1fo0s2 said:
bestfightstory":zf1fo0s2 said:

That's what I suspected. For years my favorite Seahawks photo wasn't one of success nor triumph. It was a picture of Matt Hasselbeck on his knees, face in the turf and pounding the ground with both fists after a failed pass to Engram in the playoffs..... His second consecutive year of playoff failure......Something about him caring THAT damn much meant everything to me.

Do you have it somewhere on your computer? I'd like to see it.

I think this is my all time favorite Seahawks photo:

2011114 sea balt blog 0003

pehawk

Reaction score
The anguish in that photo is stunning.

This group is special. Like 80's 49ers and 90's Cowboys special. I would say Patriots, but that's REALLY only Bill and Tom.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
If you google image 'Hasselbeck pounds turf' it will be the first result.

If you google image 'Hasselbeck pounds' it will bring up something else entirely worth pounding.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bestfightstory":tdnottvh said:
Can somebody who understands technology put the pic of Hasselbeck pounding the turf in this thread? It seems appropriate.

Is this the one your talking about? Its the closest i could find to waht you described. *edit* Looks like Aros beat me to it.

Untitled 7 zpsbd12f682