What a depressing photo

bestfightstory

Reaction score
^yep

That picture epitomized my feeling as a Seahawks fan.

And it probably did again, yesterday.

But it makes me proud, too. It's weird.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2nwvcrbx said:
^yep

That picture epitomized my feeling as a Seahawks fan.

And it probably did again, yesterday.

But it makes me proud, too. It's weird.

It aint easy being a Seahawks fan. But it will make it all the more sweeter when we finally do win it.

Giblien

Reaction score
razgriz737":1snbnzo6 said:

Even nearly ten years later, that one is hard to see. I love Matt. I really hope he comes back as an announcer one day, maybe to take over for Moon.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I loves me some Matthew. I also love how Walter is about to pick him up off the field. Great photo. In a sad way.

I don't know if Matt has the voice for commentating but his wit and personality is nails. I hope to see/hear from him a lot in the coming years.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Aros":1b430zdl said:
I loves me some Matthew. I also love how Walter is about to pick him up off the field. Great photo. In a sad way.

I don't know if Matt has the voice for commentating but his wit and personality is nails. I hope to see/hear from him a lot in the coming years.

I'm not even sure who #70 is (after some google work I believe its Jerry Wunsch). But unless Walter suddenly turned white I know its not him.

Here's another of my favorite Seahawk pictures.

Untitled 7 zpsd0064567

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oops. My bad. You're right...It's not Walter.

O-LineFan

Reaction score
I know what you mean that it makes your proud along with the pain.

I went to Monroe High School, and we have had a consistently bad football team for years. However, it was known far and wide that we had the craziest, most raucous fans in WESCO, and much of Washington. We went completely defeated my senior year, but I'll be damned if we weren't a mini 12th man every single Friday.

We lost to the Snohomish Panthers for 98 years in a row, but during my junior year we beat them at their full strength. That was our superbowl (even though we only had a few wins that year), and our whole school rushed the field.

Blow that up times a million and you have Seahawks football. Now we're a very good team and the ultimate prize will come soon enough, but the passion and true grit of all the players and all the 12s is something to be proud of.

They can keep knocking us down,

We always get up.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
That's a lot of class by No. 63, offering to help Big Red up. I'm sure those ATL guys were feeling a bit of Seattle's pain.