Miller played on injured foot all game

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Miller played on injured foot all game
Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:23 pm

• boss
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• That dude is a gamer. Whoever said he isn't earning his paycheck earlier this year couldn't be more wrong.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Had no idea it was a serious injury.

What a gamer!
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

• Zach was outstanding today. Way to tough it out big guy.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• bet he'd give all those receiving yards up just to spring lynch with a pancake block just once in the first quarter
    themunn
    NET Veteran

• Must have bruised it as a broken one would not allow him to walk. the planter is the web of muscles that connect the heel to the toes and its really, really, painful. I'd wager he needed a crutch to get to the plane.

Its worse after exertion. I fought it for years, had shots, taping, expensive shoe inserts, the works. Nothing worked for me until finally an antiinflamatory fixed it in hours.

Its an inflamtion of those tendons and as I said its painful. The guy we got from Rams, Grant Wistrom had it and it finally did his career in.
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• The Radish wrote:Must have bruised it as a broken one would not allow him to walk. the planter is the web of muscles that connect the heel to the toes and its really, really, painful. I'd wager he needed a crutch to get to the plane.

Its worse after exertion. I fought it for years, had shots, taping, expensive shoe inserts, the works. Nothing worked for me until finally an antiinflamatory fixed it in hours.

Its an inflamtion of those tendons and as I said its painful. The guy we got from Rams, Grant Wistrom had it and it finally did his career in.

Same injury gave Antonio Gates problems for more than a year. Hope this doesn't linger.
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:09 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information