This was the most heartbreaking loss ever for me

MexHawk

Reaction score
But for other reasons, let me explain.

I'm very proud of my hawks, we lost to a great team and we fought to the last second.

However, this is the first time my 5 y. o. kid watched a playoff game with me, and understand it. We were screaming and dancing with every TD we made, screaming "Seahawks" and all. And all of the sudden, we lost.

Took my kid about 5 minutes to figure out what happened, and then he started to cry with all his lungs... guys... that was heartbreaking. Never been in that situation before. Took me about half hour to calm him down, assuring him that we'll be back next season.

So, Seahawks, better win the Lombardi next season!! Don't want to see my kid crying again like that next year ;)

Axx

Reaction score
i wonder how many more 4th quarter meltdowns with 30 seconds left in the game until we change it up.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
that crying was your kid's trial by fire in becoming a Seahawk fan. We all have had our heart broken by them. Thankfully it gets better.

Hope he/or she is ok !

Reaction score
Me to man it hurts Im just pissed off cuz we had this game. People were texting me congrats I was like hold on a min its not over yet. People were like yall got this but I knew better. I knew our defense would choke. It seems like I would be used to it by now. So many highs so many lows this is going to hurt for a while.

OP
OP
MexHawk

MexHawk

Reaction score
Thank you guys. He is ok now, and I know he'll be a Seahawk all his life.

cdallan

Reaction score
One of my earliest memories is my dad screaming obscenities at the TV as 2 Scotland players collided with each other, had a goal scores on them and basically got knocked out of the World Cup.

I'd like to say that 30 years on it is a funny memory, but it makes me sad thinking about it.

Decimation

Reaction score
This loss sucked, but the game was awesome. We came back, despite trailing 27-7 and made it a 28-27 game with a rookie quarterback on the road. If that's not amazing, then I don't know what is.. We were SO close and that's why it hurts. Lost by a damn field goal at the end.

The Radish

Reaction score
MexHawk":2achwcrc said:
Thank you guys. He is ok now, and I know he'll be a Seahawk all his life.

You have an older son don't you? I thought I remembered a picture of your family with a boy about 6-7 and that was several years ago.

:les:

HawkWow

Reaction score
I started out OK after the loss...now reality is starting to set in and I am getting more and more bummed as the day rolls on. I know it won't happen...but I am going to do my best to not even watch the games next week.

OP
OP
MexHawk

MexHawk

Reaction score
A 7 y.o. girl Pithy, but I haven't been able to interest her in football, my fault. Hawkwow, I'm restraining myself in front of my family, but I know this will be a long night thinking in the coulds and shoulds...