From A Falcons Fan

Neon Deion

Reaction score
great game, hats off to you guys. i knew from the start when we were matched up it would be a great game, but i always had in my heart and mind that atlanta would beat you guys, but you guys overcame at 20 pt lead and didn't give up, that bodes well for the future. a lot of talent on both sides of the ball! you guys were a real test with a great defense against our offense, but we were able to put some points on the board. the NFC is in good hands with SF, Seattle, and Atlanta for many years to come, looking forward to a LOT more matchups with you guys in the future.

Sam

rpmischris

Reaction score
I have a feeling you wouldn't be so cheery with your first post here had the Falcons lost.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
No offense but I don't think the Falcons will be a threat next year. They are really old....

I'm rooting for you guys to win the SB this year though. Go Falcons!

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Ignore the snide remarks. Appreciate the lack of gloating in this thread and good luck next week against the Niners. Hope you make it to the big one.

OP
OP
N

Neon Deion

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1hv2nnka said:
Ignore the snide remarks. Appreciate the lack of gloating in this thread and good luck next week against the Niners. Hope you make it to the big one.

thanks, no worries, every team has good and bad fans. im a fan of the game, just wanted to chime in. i created an account just to commend you guys, no negativity here. the other commenter was right, i wouldn't have come in here if atlanta lost, but i also wouldn't have come on here to gloat that we won, either.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Good Luck.

In the past I would not have wanted the Falcons to win the Super Bowl because I hate it when another team that has never won a Super Bowl wins, thus making it an even more depressing and unique group that haven't. (I was bummed when TB won, because they entered the league when we did).

It's different now though. I don't care. I am confident that we will be joining the group of super bowl winners in the near future.

rpmischris

Reaction score
Neon Deion":1ex74mx7 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1ex74mx7 said:

thanks, no worries, every team has good and bad fans. im a fan of the game, just wanted to chime in. i created an account just to commend you guys, no negativity here. the other commenter was right, i wouldn't have come in here if atlanta lost, but i also wouldn't have come on here to gloat that we won, either.

So you are insinuating that I am a bad fan because you only made a post on our forums because your team won and I called you out on it? You basically said that you wouldn't have commended us had Atlanta lost. And yes, I am bitter right now but I still cannot figure out your posting logic.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
rpmischris":rnt8kvdy said:
Neon Deion":rnt8kvdy said:
theENGLISHseahawk":rnt8kvdy said:

So you are insinuating that I am a bad fan because you only made a post on our forums because your team won and I called you out on it? You basically said that you wouldn't have commended us had Atlanta lost. And yes, I am bitter right now but I still cannot figure out your posting logic.

he gave us some respect.

Stop being a jerk

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
rpmischris":1ncvgc0x said:

Don't read the thread then...

To the OP: Here's hoping the Falcons kick the crap out of the 9ers.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
The OP was showing good sportsmanship. Why can't everyone do that?

BayArea

Reaction score
rpmischris":2ki1d0gl said:
I have a feeling you wouldn't be so cheery with your first post here had the Falcons lost.

I am going to go out on a limb and say he wouldn't be posting here period had the Falcons lost.

Nature of the beast.

Shame I was looking forward to 49ers Hawks in the NFC champ game.

Maybe you all could root for us? Come on I rooted for you when you beat the Saints when Lynch caused that quake and all. lol.

Seriously though props I feel the better team lost that game the Seahawks should be playing this weekend. Coming from a 49er fan who hates your team's guts btw... lol.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
BayArea, don't you dare make us like 49ers fans with your class.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
BayArea":2eazubu1 said:
rpmischris":2eazubu1 said:

I am going to go out on a limb and say he wouldn't be posting here period had the Falcons lost.

Nature of the beast.

Shame I was looking forward to 49ers Hawks in the NFC champ game.

Maybe you all could root for us? Come on I rooted for you when you beat the Saints when Lynch caused that quake and all. lol.

Seriously though props I feel the better team lost that game the Seahawks should be playing this weekend. Coming from a 49er fan who hates your team's guts btw... lol.

Not necessarily rooting for you guys BUT I do think Niners will beat Atlanta handily knowing how Harbaugh calls his own plays and doesn't make the mistakes our OC and DC typically does in the first half of games. I feel they didn't finish interviewing for jobs until the second half of that last game. :cry:

SSEHAWK

Reaction score
To be honest with the OP, I am still butt hurt over the game we gave away. It's not easy for myself, to just say THANKS ,to a Falcons fan,p after getting kicked directly in the sack. These are great fans it's just to soon to be that "classy" guy on the Hawk forum. Come back in a week after the Whiners game and you might get a little more class. Until then, all I can muster is a pretty feeble, good luck.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Can't we have one thread where Atlanta fans come and gloat... I mean say they "respect" us?

The better team lost and I will never be able to let that go.

BayArea

Reaction score
Aros":1628azyn said:
BayArea, don't you dare make us like 49ers fans with your class.

Hey I caught some class from you guys too even after you whipped our ass in your house.

We don't got to love each other but mutual respect I think is fair.

I might be the only one but if the 9ers miss the playoffs I am rooting for the next NFC west team in line.

It isn't just us who get disrespected by the sports media. The Seahawks, the Rams, 49ers, nobody gives us a shot to win anything big so it is that much better to hope for. I imagine that win you guys got over the Saints felt about as good as our win over the Saints. BTW hilarious how the NFC west owned the AFC East this season and worked the Saint's post season..

Good luck you got a great team that I don't look forward to playing twice a year.