From A Falcons Fan

BALL HAWKER

Reaction score
I for one would definitely be rooting for the Falcons if it weren't for the horrible treatment my wife and I received at the game. I'm a big boy I can take it, but my wife didn't deserve some of the things said to her. We were very quiet because we knew what kind of environment we were in, but took a lot of unnecessary crap. People cross the line when they start threatening others for no good reason. We took a lot of crap the minute we got out of our car but most of it was PG-13, no biggie. Any how on the bright side, I'll probably get to go to the next game with the boys since this one has ruined the experience for the old lady. GO HAWKS, and niners this weekend.

BayArea

Reaction score
BALL HAWKER":2gxdezwn said:
I for one would definitely be rooting for the Falcons if it weren't for the horrible treatment my wife and I received at the game. I'm a big boy I can take it, but my wife didn't deserve some of the things said to her. We were very quiet because we knew what kind of environment we were in, but took a lot of unnecessary crap. People cross the line when they start threatening others for no good reason. We took a lot of crap the minute we got out of our car but most of it was PG-13, no biggie. Any how on the bright side, I'll probably get to go to the next game with the boys since this one has ruined the experience for the old lady. GO HAWKS, and niners this weekend.

That is ****** man. I got the same bullshit with my wife @Jets. Wife got a beer thrown on her. I got bounced from the game because I don't like having beverages tossed on my wife... apparently you get booted for that. Some fans ... are classless d bags.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Throwing beer or food at anyone is messed up. I don't think I'd be able to refrain from violence if that happened to me. What's even more messed up is how no one else on the jerk's side has the balls to say something to him/her or let security know what happened so they're kicked out and you arent.