Congratulations, Seahawks.

KDawg_ES

Reaction score
The re-injury to Griffin's knee did us in, and in combination, Mike Shanahan's refusal to pull him really hurt the team. I feel good about the Redskins season as a whole, but definitely disappointed in how it ended. I'll still be wearing my 'Skins gear proudly tomorrow.

That said, there are no excuses. I've said it all week long, you guys have a hell of a football team. Wilson is great and your defense brings it on every single play. To be honest, I think you guys are the team to beat and I wish you the best of luck moving forward. Your defensive front is scary good and your linebackers get down hill and play football. You all should be proud of the football team that you have up there in the Northern corner of the country. Excellent, excellent football team. Can't say enough positive things about you. Hopefully, we see you in the future.

Congratulations, Seattle, you've been in dire straights for a long, long time. You have very, very dedicated fans and you all deserve this. Congrats again.

OP
OP
K

KDawg_ES

Reaction score
SkinsFan46":9pzzw9ql said:
You can't say...."no excuses" and lead off with an excuse.

That wasn't an excuse. Griffin was hurt. That's not an excuse. We've won with him hurt. It's an emotion. Seattle is phenomenal.

Atradees

Reaction score
Wow...The Skins defense was better than I thought it would be. Great game. Hard fought and had me on the edge of my seat.
Can't ask for much more than that. Hope RG III is coming back in great shape next year and this knee wont linger.
many people were think Cousins has a bright future too.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Classy post, but the game was finished before the re injury. Hope he's ok, Shanahan needs to take some heat for deciding to let Griffin play. He didn't look sharp past the first quarter.

Redskins look like the power of the NFC east though, we will probably meet again in the post season.

OP
OP
K

KDawg_ES

Reaction score
JesterHawk":2823ahye said:
Classy post, but the game was finished before the re injury. Hope he's ok, Shanahan needs to take some heat for deciding to let Griffin play. He didn't look sharp past the first quarter.

You may be right. Like I said before, you guys have a heck of a team.

SkinsFan46

Reaction score
JesterHawk":rutofedb said:

Redskins look like the power of the NFC east though, we will probably meet again in the post season.

Actually the reinjury occurred right before he threw his 2nd TD at the end of the 1st quarter. Couldn't you see how he played the first 2 drives and then after that? He reinjured it again in the 4th for the final time.

the_12th_man

Reaction score
RGIII is a warrior. I wasn't sold on him up till this game, but he showed a tremendous amount of heart this game and has won me over. Even though I'm very happy to the result of the game, your boys were extremely tough out there today and should really be excited about next year. A lot of skins fans are posting really classy "Congrats" right now and as a fan base I thank you for that!

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
No excuses, Seahawks flat out beat the Skins. Once we made RG3 throw it was game over.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Oh, you mean like how I said "after the first quarter?"

To be fair, he re injured it weeks ago when Shanahan let him keep playing.

If Cousins went in from the second quarter it might have been closer.

OP
OP
K

KDawg_ES

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":3trli82c said:
No excuses, Seahawks flat out beat the Skins. Once we made RG3 throw it was game over.

Oh, you guys won? Must have missed that with my congratulations and you have a great team post ;)

There are no excuses. You guys won. Fair and square. That's the game of football. You dealt with injuries as well. It happens.

Congrats again.

SkinsFan46

Reaction score
JesterHawk":2jw47mgn said:
Oh, you mean like how I said "after the first quarter?"

To be fair, he re injured it weeks ago when Shanahan let him keep playing.

If Cousins went in from the second quarter it might have been closer.

Misread you sorry, my bad. Had a HERP DERP moment there.

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
Nice classy post KDawg. Your team has nothing to be ashamed of and I expect great things from them in the future.

sherman123

Reaction score
If RG3 was healthy the game very well could have been a different outcome, it was a good game and you guys have alot to look forward to.

Btw, you guys need a new field, it looked like sand and dirt that was painted green....

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Thank K....Redskins are going to be the team to beat in the NFC East for a while now. When they get all their defensive pieces back next year, watch out.