Hawks at Falcons Cheesheads at Winers

Rainger

Reaction score
Well assuming that GB beats Minny at home and we take care of business at Washington then it looks like we get to visit Atlanta. Atlanta is beatable which means we then will play either GB In GB or SF in SF. The SB is within reach. OH yes it is.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1n1cqzbo said:
After what I saw today at The Clink, I'm taking it , "One game at a time".
Yea but you know what. I think that the Rams D is way under appreciated. That was the best thing that could have happened to this team. Wasington/Atlanta/GB do not have that D and I am starting to think the Rams have a better D than SF

Cartire

Reaction score
Hoping for a minnesota win and we play sf in candlestick. then minnsota wins again and the NFCGG is at the CLINK.

Docks81

Reaction score
wouldn't we play the packers in Seattle too. We have the tie breaker against them.

drdiags

Reaction score
I remember when the Bears fans were calling our '05 team beatable and our SOS stinking. They couldn't wait to see us in the playoffs only to have Steve Smith run rings around them after he pasted the NY Giants the week before. People can crow all they want and around here it is encouraged since otherwise you are a hater or a debbie downer.

Hope your scenario is correct. If I am a Falcons fan I am just hoping to see how it all plays out. I am sure our Redskins friends will be showing up to point out the errors of your ways so I leave the talking down to them.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I heard the Falcons lost John Abraham today to a serious injury. Thats a pretty big blow to their playoff chances. I really like that Falcon offense though and wouldnt necessarily want to play them.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
JSeahawks":ylccfc5b said:
I heard the Falcons lost John Abraham today to a serious injury. Thats a pretty big blow to their playoff chances. I really like that Falcon offense though and wouldnt necessarily want to play them.
I hear you but I think our D has done well against every top O we have played. I am actually more worried about teams that can do what the Rams did today and shut down our O. I still believe in 1 game at a time but think this could work out ok.

Tattooedseahawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":28n02r2y said:
After what I saw today at The Clink, I'm taking it , "One game at a time".

Very much true. Sunday at 1PM Pacific time(2PM local time for me) is all that matters. The Redskins are going to be enough trouble for us to worry about any of the other teams in the playoffs. :shock: