Wagner played a heck of a game.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Only chose the wrong gap once or maybe someone else broke their assignment on a good Steven Jackson gain, otherwise solid game.

Jenkins had good coverage on Rice and all through the game but I hope Wagner gets the DROY honors, especially with Seattle finishing with number 1 scoring defense.

sliv

Reaction score
Wagner is the type of guys that the best football is ahead of him, not playing high school football untill his junior year or something like that, was more of a basketball player I think, talk about a diamond in the rough. 6'0" 241lb 39 inch verticle 4.46 forty, 11 feet broad jump, highly productive in college tore it up at the Senior bowl at practice and mvp in the game. My only question is how do we get a guy like that mid second round? Thats crazy he sounds like a first rounder to me, last years draft must have been loaded with talent.

Hawks46

Reaction score
If he's top tackler, and has more impact plays, then he probably gets it.

Unless Wilson gets RoY, then there will probably be some political crap that we can't have both on the same team.

That would really stick it to Kiper though. He thought we reached on both picks and they own the league their rookie year.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
sliv":1tqvef8w said:
My only question is how do we get a guy like that mid second round? Thats crazy he sounds like a first rounder to me, last years draft must have been loaded with talent.
Because he played for Utah State?? Lots of teams figured the competition wasn't good enough and his numbers wouldn't translate into the NFL. They are stoopid and I am thankful our guys are smarter than them. LOL.

sliv

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1icw76jb said:
sliv":1icw76jb said:
My only question is how do we get a guy like that mid second round? Thats crazy he sounds like a first rounder to me, last years draft must have been loaded with talent.
Because he played for Utah State?? Lots of teams figured the competition wasn't good enough and his numbers wouldn't translate into the NFL. They are stoopid and I am thankful our guys are smarter than them. LOL.

Yah bro I agree and I get the whole WAC deal but didn't he have a big game versus Auburn or something I would have to look that up, but then to do well at the Senior bowl, with his times. It could have help us that he was sick too for the combine because they probably discounted his pro day. Like you say though good for us, it just shocks me when I look back at all he had going for him at draft time. It's just awesome!