Great Game Today and Good Luck the Rest of the Way

candyman4881

Reaction score
Good game today and both games this year. I think the Seahawks and Rams will have MANY hard fought physical battles heading our way the next few years. I think you really have something special in your QB. I think its going to be fun watching Bradford vs Wilson for the next 10+ years. Our teams arent so different, especially once the Rams get an NFL caliber Safety and WR other than a few of them.

Good luck the rest of the way, especially next week and if you play the 49ers. You will have at least one Rams fan pulling for you!

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
Thanks bro. Really nice to see fans showing respect. I hate to say it but the rams might challenge us for the division crown for years to come

Twisted

Reaction score
candyman4881":1y3qbugy said:
Good game today and both games this year. I think the Seahawks and Rams will have MANY hard fought physical battles heading our way the next few years. I think you really have something special in your QB. I think its going to be fun watching Bradford vs Wilson for the next 10+ years. Our teams aren't so different, especially once the Rams get an NFL caliber Safety and WR other than a few of them.

Good luck the rest of the way, especially next week and if you play the 49ers. You will have at least one Rams fan pulling for you!

hate to say it but the Rams need a quarterback, in todays game you need a quick on your feet QB that can throw long and short well versed in the read spread pistol/shotgun type formations that beg for pressure, Sam just doesn't appear to have that evasive talent required to run these types of offenses?

hard to say though, off season can change everything about a team and a player, but the Rams and Hawks similarities are day and night, to be like the Hawks Rams need a Woodshed... ;) 10-0 for 2012 at the Woodshed baby!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
Thanks candyman. The NFC West is on the rise. You have a nice team and a ton of draft picks. Talk at ya next year Bro!

Decimation

Reaction score
Classy post. It was a hell of a game and you guys looked great i'm liking your defense. I expect all Rams-Seahawks games will be close from this point on in future match ups.