I'm calling it right now

Largent80

Reaction score
We are going to completely dominate this game.

The last time we played them, RW was still seeing new defensive formations and growing bit by bit. He now has seen just about everything multiple times. Couple that with his running ability and strong arm and that is something SF has NOT seen.

RW's escape ability has made Marshawn a different runner as well. He is breaking off larger runs with fewer carries because of RW. We are presenting a nightmare for defenders.

The same old cliches' could be applied here like "stop the run" or get the pass rush going but we are at home and consider all the drops in the last game in SF. And still, the final score was 13-6.

I'm calling it right here. Tonight, we kick the living shit out of SF on national TV.

SeaChase

Reaction score
Didnt we just learn something from the Mayans...

endzorn

Reaction score
My son made a paper mache Harbaugh head in art this week. We will be putting it on a stake outside my place and lighting it on fire while we dance around and pray to the God of War. It's on.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Largent80":3rf9eoc5 said:
We are going to completely dominate this game.

The last time we played them, RW was still seeing new defensive formations and growing bit by bit. He now has seen just about everything multiple times. Couple that with his running ability and strong arm and that is something SF has NOT seen.

RW's escape ability has made Marshawn a different runner as well. He is breaking off larger runs with fewer carries because of RW. We are presenting a nightmare for defenders.

The same old cliches' could be applied here like "stop the run" or get the pass rush going but we are at home and consider all the drops in the last game in SF. And still, the final score was 13-6.

I'm calling it right here. Tonight, we kick the living shit out of SF on national TV.

Double Down on your $16,000 of winnings!!! Make it $32,000!!!!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
REALLY hope you're right Rob. Nothing I'd like better than to shut up the Whiner fans including those that I know here in the PDX area. More importantly, if the Hawks are going to make a Super Bowl run, they need to stay hot and continue to gain confidence. A big win in this game would go a long way toward both.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
You can joke all you want, I am just sayin.

Not only did I win on my season record, but I had $200 on the Hawks @ Chicago when my band was playing a few weeks ago in Vegas.

Take it or leave it.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
(Per my Facebook account on the 21st @ 11:00 pm)

***BREAKING NEWS***

The Mayans have pushed back the winter solstice to December 24th
so they can enjoy the Seattle Seahawks game this Sunday.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Largent80":2flzrkoa said:
You can joke all you want, I am just sayin.

Not only did I win on my season record, but I had $200 on the Hawks @ Chicago when my band was playing a few weeks ago in Vegas.

Take it or leave it.
Coolness. I have a $20 futures bet that pays $340 if the Hawks make it to the Super Bowl. Been close to tearing it up especially early in the season. I was trying to get an over under for wins bet (would have bet the over) but the lines were not out at the places I went to in Vegas in early June.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
If we shellac the Niners tonight like Largent says it will be the 2nd greatest victory for the Seahawks this millennium. Yes, even bigger than Beastquake. Only the NFC championship game will compare.

Please PLEASE let it happen... :pray:

SeaTown81

Reaction score
The first time RW got a 2nd look at a team was the Arizona game. And we all know how that went. ;)

Don't think we'll see a repeat exactly. But given the fact that the team was able to hang in as close as they were in SF, and given how far this offense has come since then, there's definitely reason to believe.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
endzorn":31405mzk said:
My son made a paper mache Harbaugh head in art this week. We will be putting it on a stake outside my place and lighting it on fire while we dance around and pray to the God of War. It's on.

I love it.

Seeker

Reaction score
I AGREE,
people forget that was our thursday night football game. off three days rest from playing the patriots.
now its their turn to deal with us after flying all the way out from new england to play us.
dinner time.

Seeker

Reaction score
no thurmond, no tru, no moffit. sweezy starting at right gaurd.

kearly

Reaction score
I almost always feel that the team who lost the first game (assuming it was close) has the advantage in the 2nd game, especially if it's at home. Coaches learn more from losses than wins, and (great) players have more opportunity to grow from failure than success.

I think Seattle is going to light up the score. Can Kaepernick keep up? YES. Unless we (yes we) stop him by making that stadium pure pandemonium. That's the key. Frank Gore can run for 200 yards if he wants, it won't matter. Just ask Adrian Peterson. Seattle has been giving up rushing yards but winning games. They just allowed a 100 yard rusher while winning 50-17! The key is Kaepernick and Seattle's ability to rattle him. If they don't they could lose. If they do, it could be a glorious ass kicking tonight.

xXCHawkXx

Reaction score
I said the same thing after the field goal block. Not as impressive of a call by any means but who cares....WE MADE THE POST SEASON!