Cowboy fan buys a Seahawk jersey.

VHawk

Reaction score
So the other day I am at an account talking to a Cowboy fan and he knows I am a Seahawk fan and proceeds to tell me that he loves our new uni's so much he had to buy a Marshawn Lynch jersey.I damn near crapped myself,how cool is that hahaaa.

JonRud

Reaction score
I would have to say this guy isn't much of a Cowboys fan if he's buying a jersey of another NFL team.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm a huge Seahawks fan. I still like other teams, although it's usually due to being a fan of other players.

If I had to buy another jersey, it would be a Ray Lewis jersey.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Mine would be AP-- Peterson is the most exciting player in football. I still trying to convince the wife that I need a Sherman Jersey.

OP
OP
VHawk

VHawk

Reaction score
I do not know how to gauge dudes fandom but I do like the fact that he loves our new uni in fact said he loved the green in it.

chris98251

Reaction score
Cowboys fans routinely bail and pick up the sexy teams mantra till they are relevant again, then they are lifelong hardcore fans that never doubted them. The problem with being a Cowboy fan is that Jerry Jones tells everyone they are the best een when they suck ass, and when they suck ass you hate Jones and the Cowboys even more because they are always poaching other teams for their coaches and talent to make up for Jerry's ineptitude about things.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Not questioning his loyalty, but I've seen a lot of fans of other teams buy jerseys of their favorite player regardless of the team they are on.

djb28

Reaction score
I know a guy who is a Huge Miami fan, But he is also one of those player fans. He has over 50 "Other team" jerseys. Old school and new. He must have a good job too, Because he only buys authentic.

Greenhell

Reaction score
My buddy is a Denver fan and he told me, "I hate to even tell you this but, your Hawks have the baddest uniforms in the the whole NFL and you suck!" Brought a smile to my face knowing it took a lot for him to say that. :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":2026ot0f said:
Cowboys fans routinely bail and pick up the sexy teams mantra till they are relevant again, then they are lifelong hardcore fans that never doubted them. The problem with being a Cowboy fan is that Jerry Jones tells everyone they are the best een when they suck ass, and when they suck ass you hate Jones and the Cowboys even more because they are always poaching other teams for their coaches and talent to make up for Jerry's ineptitude about things.
This sums up cowgirls fans nicely. Huge bandwagon fanbase.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I couldn't see myself buying a player from another team's jersey unless that player was retired. But that's just me.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I'll admit I own an opposing jersey. I own a Warren Moon Houston Oilers authentic Mitchell and Ness jersey. All handstitched and everything. I love that jersey. It's awesome. It's not my fault the Hawks wouldn't pony up the dough and sign Warren for his prime years and the Oilers did! Plus the Oilers aren't a "real" team anymore since they changed their name. I am sure I wouldn't own it if they were still called the Oilers. But I think it is a slick jersey and get lots of compliments. The only other jersey I'd likely buy is a throwback Lions Barry Sanders jersey and maybe another Oilers jersey that says Campbell on the back for Earl. He was the man. He's run guys over like it was nobody's business. If you like Marshawn then you'd have loved Earl Campbell if he's before your time. Very VERY similar running backs. Low center of gravity, and run you into the ground.

Greenhell

Reaction score
SharkHawk":kmt2g8km said:
I'll admit I own an opposing jersey. I own a Warren Moon Houston Oilers authentic Mitchell and Ness jersey. All handstitched and everything. I love that jersey. It's awesome. It's not my fault the Hawks wouldn't pony up the dough and sign Warren for his prime years and the Oilers did! Plus the Oilers aren't a "real" team anymore since they changed their name. I am sure I wouldn't own it if they were still called the Oilers. But I think it is a slick jersey and get lots of compliments. The only other jersey I'd likely buy is a throwback Lions Barry Sanders jersey and maybe another Oilers jersey that says Campbell on the back for Earl. He was the man. He's run guys over like it was nobody's business. If you like Marshawn then you'd have loved Earl Campbell if he's before your time. Very VERY similar running backs. Low center of gravity, and run you into the ground.

I concur about The Texas Rose. Earl Campbell is one of my all-time favorite RBs. Don't know if I'd own a Campbell jersey but I wouldn't give crap to a hawk fan who would.

rjdriver

Reaction score
jlwaters1":2dp456fc said:
Mine would be AP-- Peterson is the most exciting player in football. I still trying to convince the wife that I need a Sherman Jersey.

Give her an Adderall then ask her.

I own one non Seattle team jersey. Calgary flames. All Hawks, Mariners, Sonics.

Latest posts