CHEATED!!

classicaaron

Reaction score
Such bs. Why even talk about the rule all off season and then not even implement it. It cost a team a division title. It was at the very least worth a review even if they dont overturn it which it would have been.

Stanley

Reaction score
Please, your big boys were clothes lining our dline all night. One call...ONE HOLDING CALL. Kwaun Williams PI...BS. Don’t blame the refs.

balakoth

Reaction score
Stanley":35fxjc2x said:
Please, your big boys were clothes lining our dline all night. One call...ONE HOLDING CALL. Kwaun Williams PI...BS. Don’t blame the refs.

I watched multiple chop blocks and blocks in the back that were not called

Those arent game deciding decisions... OBVIOUS CALLS IN THE END ZONE ARE.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Stanley":2kd9x06s said:
Four words. STFU.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Stanley":jqh1kv6w said:

Watch the highlight they showed at the begining of the 2nd half of Staley blocking Clowney. They showed 5 plays. Staley grabbed Clowney by the collar on all 5.

Seattle is winning the Superbowl.

Crizilla

Reaction score
classicaaron":3h5szgje said:
Such bs. Why even talk about the rule all off season and then not even implement it..

Because its RIGGED. With the year SF is having and on the verge of the 1 seed when SF hasnt won anything in so long, the NFL is going to side with them if its a close game at the end. All it takes is a play or two. That rule becomes meaningless. It's just words written down on paper. This kind of stuff happens all the time especially in college sports because bigger schools who win = bigger money. Unfortunately it didn't go Seahawks way tonight but I'd rather play Philly than Minny anyway.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Submitted without comment.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Joe_Fann/status/1211525965521678336[/tweet]

NINEster

Reaction score
Marvin49":337b4k6p said:

Also, they were in that 5 yard area where contact is permitted too.......like the Bowman play in the 2012 NFC Championship against the Falcons.

The way games are officiated these days, the attitude is to win it on the field, because it will never be clean on both sides. Never, never.

49ers vaulted pass rush against suspect Seahawk offensive line didn't exactly tally up the sacks or pressures you would have expected. Meanwhile Arizona looked like the '85 Bears last week. Chandler Jones is great, but he's not 10 times better than Nick Bosa. The rest of their DL ain't on the 49ers level.

I wonder what happened?

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Marvin49":bqhyffdy said:

Nope. Screw that. It was PI and if not, at least close enough to review.

Seattle will win the Superbowl.

Tinymac2

Reaction score
NINEster":jskh3v9a said:
Marvin49":jskh3v9a said:

Also, they were in that 5 yard area where contact is permitted too.......like the Bowman play in the 2012 NFC Championship against the Falcons.

The way games are officiated these days, the attitude is to win it on the field, because it will never be clean on both sides. Never, never.

49ers vaulted pass rush against suspect Seahawk offensive line didn't exactly tally up the sacks or pressures you would have expected. Meanwhile Arizona looked like the '85 Bears last week. Chandler Jones is great, but he's not 10 times better than Nick Bosa. The rest of their DL ain't on the 49ers level.

I wonder what happened?

I’ll spell it slowly for you. I t ‘s c a l l e d c h a n g i n g p l a y e r ‘ s , E i n s t e i n. Go away and get a life.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seatooter":39duz8nw said:
Why didn't Pete challenge it? I put it on Pete
Because all PI reviews in the last 2 mins are booth generated. Still Pete's fault anyway. Everything is.

As for the PI that wasn't called, Seahawks were robbed. 9ers were also robbed on the personal foul call on their C when he was just trying to block downfield and was doing nothing but trying to block. That call really helped with the 3 and out on their last possession.

xray

Reaction score
No excuses please . There are always some close calls in every game for both sides .

Largent80

Reaction score
The refereeing has been dreadful league wide this year and has been reported by all 32 teams.

As in ALL TIME BAD.

They are ruining the game for me, I don't even watch any other games than the Hawks now, and even when the game is on I can only stomach portions of it.

The tech is there to replace these buffoons who aren't even solely employed by a league that makes BILLIONS of dollars. Couple that with a rulebook that has grown 3 fold in the last 10 years and the recipe is there for many fans to withdraw from watching it.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
We lost this game because of horrendous playcalling and lack of execution in the entire first half. The coaching staff not being able to get the play called and personnel in causing a delay of game penalty moving us from the 1 to the 5 was also ridiculous. We still came within 1 inch of winning this game.

We will beat them in their house...again.

Stop blaming the refs. Makes you look like a niners fan.