Turbo The Trojan Horse?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would laugh my butt off if Turbo runs for 80+ and wrecks the game for the Niners...With all this attention on Beast Mode it could be the perfect Trojan Horse. GO HAWKS!! :2thumbs:

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Every time Turban is on the field the opposing defense automatically has 12 men. Who is this 12th man might you ask? The turf.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Not unless they forget to paint the lines on the field. He's been tripped up by those more than actual defenders.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
First play of the game:

Turbin on the bench

Power eye with Fant at FB, Beastmode in the backfield. Beast breaks one for a TD.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
That's unpossible. Every Turbo run over 10 yards results in a holding penalty. It's science.

balakoth

Reaction score
I love all the Turbin hate

He's never had a full load of carries for a game, let alone a year... averaged 4.0+ and high 3s when he did get the ball..

Cyrus.. whats your email ? Lets make that bet, because i'll take your 10 yard all day with three running backs and homer as our main.

Hopefully your house is nice. I'd like to upgrade.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
balakoth":31coqlm1 said:

He's never had a full load of carries for a game, let alone a year... averaged 4.0+ and high 3s when he did get the ball..

Cyrus.. whats your email ? Lets make that bet, because i'll take your 10 yard all day with three running backs and homer as our main.

Lol...I guess that's why Turbin has done so well in the league since leaving here. Again only here because his buddy is Wilson.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
balakoth":212truw5 said:

how is it hate? Its true. Dude is awful. Like really bad. He makes Shaun Alexander look like a YAC monster. Dude was trash here and everywhere else he played, the less carries he gets, the higher our odds of winning.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
balakoth":12xa7kf4 said:

Turbin has a career average of 3.8 yards per carry... He's had more seasons under 4 yards per carry than over, including his last two seasons at two yards per carry. There is a reason why he hasn't been signed for over a year. There have been other teams that have had injuries during that time period and Turbin was a hard no for them too.

Turbin is pretty bad as far as running backs go. He lacks balance and he isn't very powerful, simple arm tackled brought him down all day. He generally needed a lot of space to get anything done -- and even then he had a tendency to lose balance. Perfect case of "looks like tarzan plays like Jane".

I think the biggest thing with Turbin is he had VERY skinny legs. His upper body looked like hulk, his lower body looked like a holocaust survivor. He also ran with an extremely narrow base, and in general had a hard time staying balanced even in open space.

Let us just put it this way, we're screwed if we have to rely on Turbin.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":22sin00q said:
balakoth":22sin00q said:

Turbin has a career average of 3.8 yards per carry... He's had more seasons under 4 yards per carry than over, including his last two seasons at two yards per carry. There is a reason why he hasn't been signed for over a year. There have been other teams that have had injuries during that time period and Turbin was a hard no for them too.

Turbin is pretty bad as far as running backs go. He lacks balance and he isn't very powerful, simple arm tackled brought him down all day. He generally needed a lot of space to get anything done -- and even then he had a tendency to lose balance. Perfect case of "looks like tarzan plays like Jane".

I think the biggest thing with Turbin is he had VERY skinny legs. His upper body looked like hulk, his lower body looked like a holocaust survivor. He also ran with an extremely narrow base, and in general had a hard time staying balanced even in open space.

LOL

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3rbiem08 said:
Spin Doctor":3rbiem08 said:
balakoth":3rbiem08 said:

LOL
DON'T SKIP LEG DAY BRO, THIS IS A CAUTIONARY TALE. PUT DOWN THOSE DUMBELLS AND STOP CURLING. IF ONLY TURBIN HAD BROS THAT TOLD HIM NOT TO SKIP LEG DAY.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
balakoth":24ss1rrx said:

Damn...we shoulda made a bet lol. Looked good on the sideline though...arms are a bit smaller.

Latest posts