From reading the boards today ---

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
We need to get rid of Pete, Russ, John and Blitz.

Expansion team in 1976 was actually kind of fun we won 2 games!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2fd82pev said:
We need to get rid of Pete, Russ, John and Blitz.

Expansion team in 1976 was actually kind of fun we won 2 games!

The folks that are sniveling the most here on .NET, are the ones that are filling the Rival Fans with JOY AND LAUGHTER. though I guess it is the season of giving. :pukeface: :49ersmall:

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Getting to 9 wins was reason to celebrate. I really hate this consistent winning and annual trips to the playoffs. Maybe some of you weren’t fans in the 20th century or just don’t remember but these are good times to be a Seahawks fan.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Blitz....dont you dare. That is the only thing we got going for this team.....can he run the ball??? :twisted:

OP
OP
Hawkstorian

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1jusydvy said:
Blitz....dont you dare. That is the only thing we got going for this team.....can he run the ball??? :twisted:
We may find out soon!

John63

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":3d8dwrra said:
Getting to 9 wins was reason to celebrate. I really hate this consistent winning and annual trips to the playoffs. Maybe some of you weren’t fans in the 20th century or just don’t remember but these are good times to be a Seahawks fan.

sorry I thought the goal was an Sb not just limping into the playoffs.

Hey everyone stop complaining as long as we are 9-7 or better every year who cares if we ever win another SB.

I mean the goal is to be in the top 30% not top 10 ir Sb champ it appears.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
John63":31v5wfut said:
oldhawkfan":31v5wfut said:

Hey everyone stop complaining as long as we are 9-7 or better every year who cares if we ever win another SB.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Pete got us our FIRST EVER Lombardi, doing shit HIS WAY-----NOT YOURS.

calinator

Reaction score
John63":1ki8tly9 said:
oldhawkfan":1ki8tly9 said:

I agree. Nothing wrong with having high expectations. Playoff limping and being 1 or 2 and done is not a successful season to me ever. Losers mentality.

justafan

Reaction score
And those guys running across the field with the flags. No discipline at all.

knownone

Reaction score
Most of the outlandish posts seem to be coming from people I've never seen before.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
knownone":28mtda4x said:
Most of the outlandish posts seem to be coming from people I've never seen before.

My thoughts exactly.

ivotuk

Reaction score
This team is very young, and nobody expected them too get this far. This is a result of Excellent Coaching, and Phenomenal Front Office work. Both are worthy of Coach of the Year, and Executive of the Year, respectively.

Sunday this team was decimated health-wise. No Left Tackle, Left Guard playing injured, Center, an undersized replacement, albeit he is playing well.

Lost: Rashad Penny, Chris Carson, CJ Prosise, Ed Dickson, Will Dissly, Al Woods, Josh Gordon, Justin Britt, and on and on and on.

Out: Quandre Diggs, Shaquille Griffin, JaDaveon Clowney, I know I'm missing somebody.

Fourteen+ players down, yet we're still Playoff Bound.

But i get it, that loss was frustrating! I was at the game, and some of the plays, and play calls were maddening! I've got a raspy voicy, met some great people, and even tolerated some Cardinal fans. It was a fantastic experience, and win or lose, I am thankful i got to be there, and hope to have the opportunity to go to the 49ers game. But if not, I'll be glued to the TV, cheering them on!

Losses are tough, because there's only 16 games, and each one is precious. But like Pete said this morning, let's move past this, and focus on the 49ers. This loss is going to sting, but we are very fortunate to even be here. Enjoy the ride!

JGreen79

Reaction score
:twisted:
John63":otejvrel said:
oldhawkfan":otejvrel said:

Since Pete got here only two coaches have even been to more than one super bowl. This includes some of these coaches a lot of folks would rather have instead of Pete.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Pretty funny people call "limping" into playoffs, given that's literally what the team is doing.

chris98251

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1ovzw7vk said:
Pretty funny people call "limping" into playoffs, given that's literally what the team is doing.

More like getting pushed in a Wheel chair as of right now.

Donn2390

Reaction score
calinator":36qizfmj said:
John63":36qizfmj said:
oldhawkfan":36qizfmj said:

I agree. Nothing wrong with having high expectations. Playoff limping and being 1 or 2 and done is not a successful season to me ever. Losers mentality.
So all of those that aren't able to win the SB are all losers to you? The world is awfully full of losers if all of those that don't achieve the gold ring are losers? I gotta ask, where are you in life, you own/run the company? You're at the top of your chosen profession, having never had to settle for second place in an endeavor you have ever attempted?
If the answer to any of those is no, you could very well be a loser...
Football is a game meant to be enjoyed, lighten up, try to find some joy in your life, loser.....
Too many know it alls in here like being negative because they can be noticed. If you just part of the crowd you don't get noticed, so be as negative as you can so people will notice you. Why not just enjoy the games and the season, if you want to fight, go talk to your wife, I bet she hates your attitude too..!
I guess it takes all kinds

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":2pbe4nv9 said:
MontanaHawk05":2pbe4nv9 said:

More like getting pushed in a Wheel chair as of right now.

...by the people that should be sitting in the wheel chair. :shock:

northseahawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":vhkrm244 said:
John63":vhkrm244 said:
oldhawkfan":vhkrm244 said:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Pete got us our FIRST EVER Lombardi, doing $h!t HIS WAY-----NOT YOURS.

Many coaches won SBs and eventually got fired once they lost their ways or under performed. He is doing a terrible job this year. I dont know how we got these wins we do. We might be good, but with better coaching, we could have been better

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I agree Hawkstorian, there is the seeming fire Pete and get young mentality which has separated themselves from critical reality.

There is no doubt the game this last Sunday sucked when the team had so much riding on the outcome they failed to show up. However, there were a few reasons why that happened and Pete's mysterious coaching blunders didn't help. but there was also the reality of the loss of #1 RB, #3 RB, no starting players at: LT, LG (for most of the game), OC, TE, FS, LCB, LDE, RDE, LDT, and who knows else is nicked up and unable to give 100%.

Rob Staton posted a thoughtful and excellent post at his must read draft blog, it is worth repeating and for a few folks to think a bit about it. Despite being upset about Sunday perhaps justifiably it is important to keep perspective.

Here's the link:

http://seahawksdraftblog.com/a-christma ... mock-draft

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
"He is doing a terrible job this year. I dont know how we got these wins we do. "

I gotta take issue with the first part of that. For starters (which we are suddenly very short on) getting to 11-3 happens because you are doing something right. This year for the Seahawks might be the best example of "it's not how fast a horse runs that is most important, it's how a horse runs fast". No one has his best day every day. I don't think a single one in our organization had his best day s the Cards. And whadduya know, Pete has a plan for exactly that scenario.
Forget about the Cards game. Let's get ready for the Niners.
So we're getting as ready as we can be.

Potholes happen and sometimes there are so many you just can't dodge them all. We'll get through this even if we have to take a longer route.