Two Weeks Left. How Does It Go Down?

Predict the final 2 weeks for the Seahawks.

• Beat the Chiefs and Cardinals to finish 10-6

Votes: 33 35.5%
  • Lose to the Chiefs but beat the Cardinals to finish 9-7

Votes: 49 52.7%
  • Lose to the Chiefs and Cardinals to finish 8-8

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I think we lose to KC, but beat Arizona and still keep the 5 seed on a tie breaker with Minny.

Not the scenario I'd hope for, cause we could have pretty much locked up the 5 seed with a win yesterday and rested all the players that needed it against Arizona..............now we'll be scrambling for our playoff lives come week 17.

Good for keeping our edge, but bad for hobbling into the playoffs and having to go on the road.

mistaowen

Reaction score
I picked 10-6. Double digit wins is certainly achievable which is impressive given the youth and turnover on the roster.

I think the run game should be able to keep the Chiefs offense off the field but the D will HAVE to get a few stops and FG's. Mahomes and company have the ability to go 70 yards in 2 plays so even controlling the clock doesn't do much against their offense. 49ers TE's had a field day across the middle yesteday, Tyreek Hill/Kelce probably will too. If the D can't keep up, lets hope the stagnated passing game can return to look like it did in Panthers game.... Chiefs secondary is very beatable. Luckily this is a home primetime game where the Hawks typically shine.

Cards are a train wreck but always play us tight no matter the scenario. Final home game of the year should have the D excited to win.

Cartire

Reaction score
As long as its not raining, I think we absolutely destroy KC next week. This is a primetime game in our stadium. We're coming off a tough loss that shouldnt have happened.

I do have that caveat of no rain though. I can't trust Russ in the rain.

Seymour

Reaction score
I don't see any reason this poll should even be close.

Go 1-0 every week except 0-1 for 1 week.

You figure it out! :twisted:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Cartire":2cwi4w1a said:

Worst big handed QB in league history, NOT ELITE!!!

j/k..............it is weird though that he's not good in bad weather. You'd think his feet and hands would give him an advantage.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":z1rjntdp said:
I think we lose to KC, but beat Arizona and still keep the 5 seed on a tie breaker with Minny.

Not the scenario I'd hope for, cause we could have pretty much locked up the 5 seed with a win yesterday and rested all the players that needed it against Arizona..............now we'll be scrambling for our playoff lives come week 17.

Good for keeping our edge, but bad for hobbling into the playoffs and having to go on the road.

Won't need any tie breaker with Minnesota, for any scenario. Not unless we have a tie game with KC or AZ. However, if we lose to KC, we'd need Minnesota to lose once (or tie again), in order to retain the 5 seed.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
KC has to win now and I dont think we can keep up with them. I think we beat the Cards, but they always play us tough and I thought we would beat the hapless Niners so who knows. Probably end up 9-7, but I picked 8-8 all year and thats how I voted.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":15u2zv1b said:
KC has to win now and I dont think we can keep up with them. I think we beat the Cards, but they always play us tough and I thought we would beat the hapless Niners so who knows. Probably end up 9-7, but I picked 8-8 all year and thats how I voted.

Arizona doesn't want to win. They want that top draft pick.

We need a win for seeding.

I know AZ usually plays us tough, but this game, I dont see it. Much different levels of motivation between the teams for this one

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If Trent Taylor, Celek, and Kittle can do well against the Seahawk secondary guess what Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill are going to do. Mahomes might throw for 400+ against that secondary. Hopefully McDougald is back because he is desperately needed.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think Seattle wins against KC, KC gets hosed due to bad officiating, make up calls for the sham in SC yesterday. ESPN and the national mediots cry foul as usual.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1l60ndkz said:
Cartire":1l60ndkz said:

j/k..............it is weird though that he's not good in bad weather. You'd think his feet and hands would give him an advantage.

Huge hands. HUGE.

They swallow your own hand up when you shake with him.

Now Dave Kreig had oddly small hands. Like a middle school QB. Great guy though and had a pretty darn good NFL career. Decent jump shot from about 20 feet but horrible hops. Guy gave white hoopers a bad name...

Slick

Reaction score
Lose to KC handily. They have a week and a half of rest and a bad attitude after their game with the Chargers. I double down on this if McDougald is out.

We beat the Cardinals and have some regained confidence going into the playoffs.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Slick":326vfch6 said:
Lose to KC handily. They have a week and a half of rest and a bad attitude after their game with the Chargers. I double down on this if McDougald is out.

We beat the Cardinals and have some regained confidence going into the playoffs.

I'll take it!!!! :irishdrinkers:

sdog1981

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":39yljqw0 said:
Cartire":39yljqw0 said:

Remember when he almost lost to the 3-13 Raiders in 2014? He is a different QB in the rain.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think we win out. The Seahawks we saw yesterday won't bare any resemblance to the focused team we will see this Sunday night on prime time. Think defense against the Vikings, and Russ playing Russ-like in late December.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I am only a little superstitious, though seem to fall victim to it every game. Can't really predict the future with much accuracy either. I feel better about the KC game than I did the 49er's. Maybe because most outside of Seattle expect this to be an almost automatic loss and it lowers expectations. Good chance it turns into a shootout.

You never know about the Cardinals. Even though they are 32nd in offense, rushing, and passing, you just never know with a division rival. Do teams tank on purpose? Hard for me to believe players would, but I could see coaches getting directions from higher up.

justafan

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2m7p1ghm said:
It’s going to be a horse race. Take the “over” on the scoring line.

Agree I think we put up over 35 on KC.