First Round Bye now a lock if Seahawks win out/ ET @ VMAC

davidonmi

Reaction score
seahawks win, panthers and lions lose both of which are fairly likely, we can even rest some guys in week 17

Barakas

Reaction score
That image up there is not correct. We have not clinched a first round bye yet. We need to win this week and the Lions and the Falcons to both lose for us to clinch a first round bye.

A win will give us 10.5 games won. A loss by the falcons and lions and the most they can win would be 10 games. The loss by the lions also means the cowboys won which prevents the Giants from being able to catch them and thus muddying the waters.

*edit*: I now see that the image above is with a prediction of us winning the next two weeks. That didn't jump out at me when I was first looking at it. My statement still stands that we can clinch this weekend if three games go our way :)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Barakas":2fjupf16 said:
That image up there is not correct. We have not clinched a first round bye yet. We need to win this week and the Lions and the Falcons to both lose for us to clinch a first round bye.

A win will give us 10.5 games won. A loss by the falcons and lions and the most they can win would be 10 games. The loss by the lions also means the cowboys won which prevents the Giants from being able to catch them and thus muddying the waters.

*edit*: I now see that the image above is with a prediction of us winning the next two weeks. That didn't jump out at me when I was first looking at it. My statement still stands that we can clinch this weekend if three games go our way :)

Exactly Barakas....

[youtube]6ul-cZyuYq4[/youtube]