My 5 Thoughts On The Game

byau

Reaction score
1) After Baldwin made that last catch and run down to the 10, I *should not* have said to my wife "wow, we're doing the same thing Arizona just did a few moments ago" #SportsJinx

2) I didn't wear my Earl Thomas jersey this time as I did the last two games ...which is why Earl only had a near-pick and not an actual pick. #SportsJinx #ITSREAL

3) That was the strangest game I've seen in some time, never felt so much elation, deflation, elation, deflation, and just worn out apathy in one game for some time. I'm glad it went to overtime because the extra minutes helped my body become devoid of most emotion and I'm just this apathetic numbness right now. Time for a beverage and sleep

4) This game was in fact so strange, if any game was fitting of a tie, it was this one. Neither team really won this game. (well, maybe Arizona won this game and we got away with it)

5) After last week's 2 point win, some of us (me included) were in the "I'll take the win!" camp while others grumbled about it... for you that grumbled last week, I think somehow this game must be dedicated to you

BONUS: I'll take the tie ..because it was against Arizona. No lost ground in the division.

EXTRA BONUS: David Johnson... Beastly. Guy's a stud

SUPER EXTRA BONUS: our defense and special teams (minus the last play) ... BEASTLY... held down the fort!!

p.s did I mention I'll take the tie? STILL UP TWO IN THE DIVISION!!

Latest posts