3-1 at the bye..

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Despite two injuries to our star QB

Despite being down our 1st round pick for the first 3 games.

Despite being down our starting RB for two and a half games

Despite our star TE being a decoy the first two weeks before getting back to game speed.

Despite injuries to Doug Baldwin and Tyler Lockett

Despite a defense that only forced 1 turnover in the first 3 games.

Despite a 10AM cross country road game

We are 3-1. At the bye.

There were a lot of people freaking out after the loss in Los Angeles but this team is in great shape going forward.

HawkGA

Reaction score
calinator":31ehim26 said:
Despite the XL refs making an appearance at Metlife.

These refs made the XL refs blush.

sutz

Reaction score
Not a bad position to be in. :2thumbs:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2i9sdjxz said:

Despite our star TE being a decoy the first two weeks before getting back to game speed.

We are 3-1. At the bye.

There were a lot of people freaking out after the loss in Los Angeles but this team is in great shape going forward.

Rawls should of never came back to begin with. Thats the only decision im pissed off with this season. Michael was doing just fine in preseason and so far this season. There was no need to rush Rawls back

If you looked at the schedule I think alot of people probably would of had us at 3-1 with a loss against the Rams because thats just what we do, lose to the rams :(

As a sidenote they have also played the Dolphins, Rams, and Jets Dlines....doesnt get much better than those outside of maybe Denver and Minnesota

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
3-1 sounds really good right now. I'm so pleased they're starting to put it altogether-and early in the season too.

Crizilla

Reaction score
get ready for a string of primetime games after the bye week, fellas. It's show time

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
RockHawk":1zrhie7j said:
Russell was remarkable today. This team feels like the 2013 team to me.

I think they might actually be a tick better.

Largent80

Reaction score
Way better than 2-2 which some with the losing attitude had going into this game. They said" AFC team, non divisional, if there was a game to lose, this is it).

The Seahawks disagree.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
A 3-1 start is always a good thing. It's nice to not be lagging behind after the first few games.

I like our chances in the next quarter as well. First of Atlanta who are amazing on offense but not all that great defensively, think that's a good match up for us. Then we visit Arizona, we tend to play well there and the Cards aren't really playing at their peak either. Then the Saints and the Bills, we should be heavy favorites in both matches. Another 3-1 or even a 4-0 looks entirely possible.

The second half of the season looks a lot tougher than the first half so it's nice to start off strong for a change.

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1yy3shyv said:
Fire Bevell?

I'm so done with this statement. He is not the one on the field executing the plays.

I figure you meant this as sarcasm, but it gets old to see the same statement posted in threads over and over again.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Sparkchaser737":sxo1fw1p said:
JSeahawks":sxo1fw1p said:
Fire Bevell?

I'm so done with this statement. He is not the one on the field executing the plays.

I figure you meant this as sarcasm, but it gets old to see the same statement posted in threads over and over again.

He is responsible for the outcome of every single play that doesn't work.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3ubqj0qf said:
Hasselbeck":3ubqj0qf said:

We are 3-1. At the bye.

Rawls should of never came back to begin with. Thats the only decision im pissed off with this season. Michael was doing just fine in preseason and so far this season. There was no need to rush Rawls back

If you looked at the schedule I think alot of people probably would of had us at 3-1 with a loss against the Rams because thats just what we do, lose to the rams :(

As a sidenote they have also played the Dolphins, Rams, and Jets Dlines....doesnt get much better than those outside of maybe Denver and Minnesota

Rawls injury was not at all connected to his previous one.

"rushing" him back had no bearing whatsoever. Just a fluke injury that could have happened at anytime.

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2wgkccqo said:
Sparkchaser737":2wgkccqo said:
JSeahawks":2wgkccqo said:
Fire Bevell?

He is responsible for the outcome of every single play that doesn't work.

So much win there. I regress...carry on

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
Largent80":z5rlvsla said:
Way better than 2-2 which some with the losing attitude had going into this game. They said" AFC team, non divisional, if there was a game to lose, this is it).

The Seahawks disagree.

Maybe not a losing attitude, but more like an eye towards history. Seems they always start a bit slow and things turn around after game 5 or 6 . I'd have been fine with a 2 -2 record at this point, knowing what typically happens next. 3 -1, to me , has us ahead of the game and sets up a better shot at the 1 seed. Cool situation.

Latest posts