3-1 at the bye..

IndyHawk

Reaction score
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: Largent80's Post :2thumbs: :2thumbs: exactly what needed to be said.You win all you can in the NFC with the Panthers and Cards crapping the bed.The #1 seed is very vital for us,we CANNOT just give games away

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":1hbfx334 said:
3-1 sounds really good right now. I'm so pleased they're starting to put it altogether-and early in the season too.

I think if you told me at the beginning of the year we'd be 3-1 after 4, I would take it.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I'm glad we didn't start Boykin, to me we have to win every game no matter how hurt Russ was, if he can still throw leave him in. Wilson's performance today reminds me when Rodgers was hurt and he played with a bad knee but ended up torching teams from the pocket. Even to this day I still see outside fans and even our fans call Wilson not a great pocket passer (not on this board but facebook comments). Aaron Rodgers does the same thing and yet no one will ever say that Rodgers is only good because of his mobility.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
GeekHawk":11xv1bnf said:
JSeahawks":11xv1bnf said:
Fire Bevell?

That goes without saying. But we say it anyway, if only to keep it alive.
Well he did run a damned read option with a QB with injuries to both legs. Only one time, but still.....
(And Russ should not have kept it but still doesn't excuse the play call)

Latest posts