If you didn't already hate the Camolina Panthers read this.

JPatera76

Reaction score
its cute that the panthers and thier fans are so .. Mind screwed by the Seahawks.

I havent stopped thinking about the Hawks. Panthers and Fans seems to be focused more on Seattle rather than themselves.

Hmm.. Last time we saw a team do that in the playoffs it was the Saints, and they lost. :th2thumbs:

Congrats Seahawks, and Fellow Fans. We've got a luxury resort in their heads. :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

12thbrah

Reaction score
Don't drink the haterade. After this Sunday we'll be calling them the Carolina Papertigers

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
paw_prints.jpg

kearly

Reaction score
That was actually pretty entertaining, IMO it was better written than the Deadspin "why your team sucks" articles for our team. I was hoping it would go on longer.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I'll save everyone the trouble of clicking on the link,

-Hate for Paul Allen because he's rich
-Hate for the 12's, usual comments, Texas A&M etc
-Hate for Wilson because he's fake, etc

There ya go. Nothing new or original.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
The older I get, the less patience I have for these kind of troll articles. It's a football game, it's not a referendum on which part of the country sucks the most.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
This writer has done his utmost to disparage the Hawks to someone with limited awareness of the Pro football world......and he doesn't let facts get in his way.

Boycie

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2b6m6xc0 said:
This writer has done his utmost to disparage the Hawks to someone with limited awareness of the Pro football world......and he doesn't let facts get in his way.

I didn't know Prisco wrote this article.

kobebryant

Reaction score
1. I don't hate the Panthers. I like Cam, Keuchly, Olsen, Davis, Norman and their style of play. They're fairly likeable, play like the Hawks, and seem to enjoy themselves out there much like the Hawks do.

2. This article is clearly satire, and somewhat funny. Much like the annual Deadspin pieces. Though exaggerated, there is a little truth in the blurb on Russ - great franchise qb, but a dull corporate robot.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":yte6fiw2 said:
I'll save everyone the trouble of clicking on the link,

-Hate for Paul Allen because he's rich
-Hate for the 12's, usual comments, Texas A&M etc
-Hate for Wilson because he's fake, etc

There ya go. Nothing new or original.

My favorite line was "#trader"

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
kearly":365ka758 said:
That was actually pretty entertaining, IMO it was better written than the Deadspin "why your team sucks" articles for our team. I was hoping it would go on longer.

Yeah it's just a Deadspin rip off, and I don't think it's half as good as what Drew Magary's writing for Deadspin.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Oh, it's great to be "hated" in this way and the talk of the town. ;) The alternative is they don't sweat the Hawks because they're not relevant.

I don't know that there's another player (outside of maybe Tom Brady) that has made every other team's management so sick over not drafting Russell Wilson. It's a beautiful thing for us Seahawks fans.