vs the Steelers (if you dare)

pmedic920

Reaction score
Although nothing ground shaking this is a good read. (will only take a couple minutes)

Brings back some painful memories but….

…for me anyway, it re-lights a fire.

“There should be two” (if you know, you know)

Eff the Steelers

GoHawks.

Attachments

• IMG_2636.png
    IMG_2636.png
    371.5 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I’ve mentioned this before but I’ll say it again here.

Couple years ago I had the opportunity to talk with an ex player that was on that team. I got to spend 15-20 minutes chatting one on one with him. We discussed a few different things but I had to ask (and I did) what his feelings were about that game. He was candid, his feelings were much like ours. I also inquired about other NFL alumni that he knew but weren’t on the team. He didn’t name names but said “everyone knows what happened”.

That’s all I need.
We got shafted, and it wasn’t accidental.

Attachments

• IMG_8226.jpeg
    IMG_8226.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 12
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Any long time hawk fan will revisit this debacle anytime there is a game vs the Steelers. Its the first time when I absolutely knew the nfl steered games to their scripted conclusion. Don't forget that was the era of feel good stories..win one for the bus...win one for Katrina...win one for Dungy...

The nfl loses money if the Hawks win that game. It was also an era of small market teams getting to the super bowl only to lose to some big market legacy team. At last I now realize it's just sports entertainment. Don't get emotionally invested especially if you cheer for small market non legacy teams. It only gets worse in the playoffs too....

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
A friend of mine, a niners fan and wife, gave me a present that season. A Christmas round ornament Seahawks 2005. I still have it and have not used it as a golf ball.......yet. It is on the top shelf of a cabinet....if I could only reach it....

Hawknight

Reaction score
Forever pissed about that game....yellow towel zebra striped bastards ...final game results were decided before our players even stepped onto the field. Yea..I said it.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I shouldn't have opened this thread... I knew what it was going to be, couldn't help myself.

God, I hope we beat the Steelers today...

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
For the record….

Steelers are a measly 1-7 vs the Hawks in Seattle but don’t let that give you false hope because…..

See SportsKings advert?
This was just this AM, and 60 seconds later a “FanDual” commercial came on.

Attachments

• IMG_2637.jpeg
    IMG_2637.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 4

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Everyone except Pittsburgh fans
AND players.

I read a story the next year where Bettis was on an elevator somewhere with Hass.

"You guys still talking about that?????!" Was the asshole's comment.

**** the Stealers. And, if you check this weeks enemy fan forums post - I made sure that I changed ALL references to "Stealers" instead of "Steelers".

I ain't forgot. **** them.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Although nothing ground shaking this is a good read. (will only take a couple minutes)

Brings back some painful memories but….

…for me anyway, it re-lights a fire.

“There should be two” (if you know, you know)

Eff the Steelers

GoHawks.
And Honestly - the ref that did the crime is now dead - and we've got our Owl since then -

So, yea, **** them, but in 'some' respects I've 'kinda sorta maybe kinda' moved on a bit.....

And, it was my first year of fandom. I had DECKED out the house - it looked like Seahawks WORLD. It was quite the punch to the nuts!

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
A friend of mine, a niners fan and wife, gave me a present that season. A Christmas round ornament Seahawks 2005. I still have it and have not used it as a golf ball.......yet. It is on the top shelf of a cabinet....if I could only reach it....
Step 1...

Step 1

Latest posts