I Want Full Credit For This.....

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Changed from my blue #24 to my wolf #24 at halftime. Figured that, a) it was more appropriate for a road game and b) needed to mix things up. Obviously, it worked. Y'all are welcome, in advance.

mrt144

Reaction score
Silver Hawk":v16ns1nx said:
Changed from my blue #24 to my wolf #24 at halftime. Figured that, a) it was more appropriate for a road game and b) needed to mix things up. Obviously, it worked. Y'all are welcome, in advance.

Thank you and may you keep your lucky ways flowing the rest of the way. :lol:

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Silver Hawk":ebtzemhu said:

But I thought it was because my wife left the house and stopped watching. That works every time as well:)

samwize77

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":3i735l3v said:
Silver Hawk":3i735l3v said:

But I thought it was because my wife left the house and stopped watching. That works every time as well:)

Wow, I thought that only happened to me :)
Every time my wife walks into the room something bad happens. I also changed shirts, but only because my wife also likes it like a damn oven. But I'll take co-credit if you don't mind :thirishdrinkers:

12thbrah

Reaction score
I was wearing my SB 49 hat for the first time and start of the 4th quarter was like "F this!" And changed to my wolf grey lid. Wolf grey is truly unbeatable lol.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Shit,I took the Wilson jersey off, changed blankets and turned my hat around... Boom

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I changed into my Lockett jersey right before the missed snap.

Then he immediately throws the ball 35yds to....Lockett.

And actually right about then our luck started to change*

*clearly not the jersey, just coincidence but it certainly FELT like the energy changed.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I started drinking Bulleit Rye late in the 3rd quarter, and that seemed to turn things around.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Silver Hawk":zh4fwsyg said:
Well you also should get the blame for not adjusting faster right??? 8)

TwilightError

Reaction score
What a horrible way to lose... I can't celebrate, just ready to move on.

A

Anonymous

I'm getting more than a little buzzed right now.

I have enjoyed the outcome of this contest, immensely.

Y'all play nice now...

James in PA

Reaction score
I changed too. LOL. Off came the Hawks sweatshirt. On went the large logo tee shirt I wore at the Baltimore game! Needless to say, will be wearing this shirt next Sunday.

OP
OP
S

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
samwize77":hg6sto3t said:
Year of The Hawk":hg6sto3t said:
Silver Hawk":hg6sto3t said:

Wow, I thought that only happened to me :)
Every time my wife walks into the room something bad happens. I also changed shirts, but only because my wife also likes it like a damn oven. But I'll take co-credit if you don't mind :thirishdrinkers:

Cool.

Prime tomahawk ribeyes and a bottle of Caymus tonight.

OP
OP
S

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3gk38sol said:
Silver Hawk":3gk38sol said:
Well you also should get the blame for not adjusting faster right??? 8)

Yes. It was a learning experience.