I Want Full Credit For This.....

Optimus25

Reaction score
I wore an old Adidas sweatshirt in the first half.

Switched to hass jersey in third qtr.

Plain white T for fourth qtr. I saved us

Zorn76

Reaction score
That Jersey change was about as good as any 2nd half adjustment we made anyhow.

Love the wolf greys, too.

Even like our practice jerseys more than the blue or white uni's we have as well.

EWA

Reaction score
I thought it was because I went on a walk in the 2nd qtr to change their luck :lol:

kidhawk

Reaction score
I think we will all have to share some credit as I too made a jersey change. I just waited until the third quarter to end before I finally made the call.

:thirishdrinkers:

Laloosh

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3vl6ajdq said:
I'm getting more than a little buzzed right now.

I have enjoyed the outcome of this contest, immensely.

Y'all play nice now...

Did HH just call in drunk to work? I like your style.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
samwize77":176xvyti said:
Year of The Hawk":176xvyti said:
Silver Hawk":176xvyti said:
Changed from my blue #24 to my wolf #24 at halftime. Figured that, a) it was more appropriate for a road game and b) needed to mix things up. Obviously, it worked. Y'all are welcome, in advance.

But I thought it was because my wife left the house and stopped watching. That works every time as well:)

Wow, I thought that only happened to me :)
Every time my wife walks into the room something bad happens. I also changed shirts, but only because my wife also likes it like a damn oven. But I'll take co-credit if you don't mind :thirishdrinkers:
HA!

My friend and I always laugh about this. My wife seems to walk in and Hawk Tragedy happens. The Falcons playoff loss a couple years ago, my wife. :(

zhawk

Reaction score
and my wife(she's trying, but not super sports :thirishdrinkers: knowledgeable) asked for a jersey at half time.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
No, no, no...My 12 Flag had blown down from the winds and I didn't know it until a neighbor told me. I hung it back up.

This was the 4th quarter. You're welcome. :mrgreen:

BigMeach

Reaction score
Before we won the Superb Owl my wife and I had a running joke/superstition that anytime she didn't watch the game we played amazing. When she watched however, we sucked. It was easy to go by because it kept working, she'd go take a nap or go shopping and we'd just roll, soon as she started watching we'd fall apart.

After the Superb Owl we stopped doing it...

Well, today she had some things to do but was going to wait till after game. Buit n the 3rd quarter I asked her kindly to go do them and VIOLA. We won.

She walked in literally 3 minutes after the missed field goal.

Don't feel bad for her though, she is a 9ers fan. Love is a son of a bitch, I know.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
I wear an away jersey for away games and a home jersey for home games. Today was kinda chilly, so I put a hawks t-shirt under my away jersey, which i never do. took it off at halftime and we won....you're welcome.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Silver Hawk":3ez57exe said:
Changed from my blue #24 to my wolf #24 at halftime. Figured that, a) it was more appropriate for a road game and b) needed to mix things up. Obviously, it worked. Y'all are welcome, in advance.

I moved from the downstairs TV to the upstairs TV at halftime.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Swapped my blue hats hat for the SB 48 champs hat in the 4th qtr and changed my blue 12 jersey to my grey sherm.

Wife gave me a weird look but whatevs, if it works, IT WORKS

chawx

Reaction score
I changed everything too when the 4th quarter started LOL

I went from my white #12 jersey and long pants to my wolf grey #3 and seahawks gym shorts. The only constant was my Lynch socks...those were good luck from last week, hehe.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I want credit for telling AP to fumble...

:eek:)

I literally said "FUMBLE" one second before he fumbled. IT was awesome.

509hawk

Reaction score
I put on a blue 3 over my blue 29 and took a shot of whiskey to start the 4th quarter. I am clearly part of the equation.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
samwize77":3hk6dasg said:
Year of The Hawk":3hk6dasg said:
Silver Hawk":3hk6dasg said:

But I thought it was because my wife left the house and stopped watching. That works every time as well:)

Wow, I thought that only happened to me :)
Every time my wife walks into the room something bad happens. I also changed shirts, but only because my wife also likes it like a damn oven. But I'll take co-credit if you don't mind :thirishdrinkers:
Oddly enough. My wife went upstairs at halftime.