Chase Coffman

Rat

Reaction score
Impressive game for Coffman yesterday, who has always had the talent, but has never put it together in the pros. Was yesterday his breakout game or was he a product of the Russell Wilson Experience?

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
He did pretty well, he's the Tony Moeki of this year, hopefully turns into something more than just a few occasional catches, we need a great TE duo for next year.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Definitely not a breakout game just yet. Wilson was connecting with everyone. For now he looks like a decent option at TE but nothing really special, maybe he can beat out Helfet for the 3rd TE spot next year though.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
When he caught that touchdown, my response was, "TOUCHDOWN SEAHA... wait, who the hell is Coffman?" Honestly never heard of him before. Must have slipped onto the roster when my back was turned.

He had a great game, and as I recall, was the recipient of Wilson's record-tying touchdown pass. I think he was a product of the Russell Wilson Experience, but I'd love to see him excel in the league.

uncle fester

Reaction score
He had a great game and Wilson seemed to trust him from the start. Hope that's a sign of things to come for him - the tight end situation could prove interesting this off-season.

Optimus25

Reaction score
On this note can we just be done with the mccoy experiment?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
had a good game vs a team that gave up before halftime. did seem to have better hands than helfet

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2zym4ej3 said:
had a good game vs a team that gave up before halftime. did seem to have better hands than helfet

He was always injury prone, very much like Moeaki last year. Good time to be healthy and playing well. We need him.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
experiment myself, kid has a glass body and can't catch worth a damn. Maybe if he cut half that crap off his head he could see the ball better. Kid is a weenie-ass

OP
OP
Rat

Rat

Reaction score
Marlin Man":10nfmrtb said:
experiment myself, kid has a glass body and can't catch worth a damn. Maybe if he cut half that crap off his head he could see the ball better. Kid is a weenie-ass
I don't want to rip into you too hard, because I think you might be a fellow Marlins fan, and there aren't many of us around, but what the heck are you talking about?

Mojambo

Reaction score
I was surprised by his blocking ability. If he can be a blocking and receiving TE, there's definitely a place for him on this roster next year

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Rat":fad1xk7m said:
Marlin Man":fad1xk7m said:
I don't want to rip into you too hard, because I think you might be a fellow Marlins fan, and there aren't many of us around, but what the heck are you talking about?

Sounds like he's talking about Luke Willson

Hawks46

Reaction score
Mojambo":2av7hzxo said:
I was surprised by his blocking ability. If he can be a blocking and receiving TE, there's definitely a place for him on this roster next year

He was rated as a good blocking and receiving TE coming out of college. He's decently big bodied too. It would be great if he comes on strong, sticks on the roster, and manages to be our 3rd TE next year. Saves us a draft pick.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I kept wanting to call him Zach Miller since he wears 86 and was pulling out some Zach like plays.

mikeak

Reaction score
Hawks46":196tv3ai said:
Mojambo":196tv3ai said:

He was rated as a good blocking and receiving TE coming out of college. He's decently big bodied too. It would be great if he comes on strong, sticks on the roster, and manages to be our 3rd TE next year. Saves us a draft pick.

Would be even better if he became a pro-bowler :)

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":32jzx1kt said:
He did pretty well, he's the Tony Moeki of this year, hopefully turns into something more than just a few occasional catches, we need a great TE duo for next year.

Don't we most likely have one ("great TE duo")? Graham and Willson?

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Marlin Man":3mnjmx17 said:

How in the hell does the OP's thread title "Chase Coffman" change to " I wiash we could be done with the luke Wilson" title, mid-thread?

Don't be tryin' to mess with my head man :141847_bnono: