Chase Coffman

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Rat":2l5c1w24 said:
Impressive game for Coffman yesterday, who has always had the talent, but has never put it together in the pros. Was yesterday his breakout game or was he a product of the Russell Wilson Experience?
He made some 'Lunch Pail' plays Yesterday when we need them most, and it looked like he wasn't too bad at blocking.
To me?, it looked like he was doing everything he could to stay on the roster.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Marlin Man":174azfhg said:
experiment myself, kid has a glass body and can't catch worth a damn. Maybe if he cut half that crap off his head he could see the ball better. Kid is a weenie-ass

Perhaps he thought the length of his hair added to his strength?

sutz

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":31wvsusj said:
Marlin Man":31wvsusj said:
experiment myself, kid has a glass body and can't catch worth a damn. Maybe if he cut half that crap off his head he could see the ball better. Kid is a weenie-ass

How in the hell does the OP's thread title "Chase Coffman" change to " I wiash we could be done with the luke Wilson" title, mid-thread?

Don't be tryin' to mess with my head man :141847_bnono:

see above. :laugh:

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
sutz":23ug0shp said:
400WattHPSHawk":23ug0shp said:
Marlin Man":23ug0shp said:

How in the hell does the OP's thread title "Chase Coffman" change to " I wiash we could be done with the luke Wilson" title, mid-thread?

Don't be tryin' to mess with my head man :141847_bnono:

see above. :laugh:

Whaaa? Well FFS... :34853_doh:

I did not know that...<<<< I did say that in my best Dana Carvey impersonating Johnny Carson voice, too.