What is Jimmy thinking these days

HawkerD

Reaction score
What could jimmy be thinking these days? Since his injury the team has excelled. Here he is one of the best receivers on the planet and somehow the team is doing better without him. Clearly bevell was trying to design game plans around him and yet it wasn't working.

I wonder if that will affect the way he comes into camp next year. Either he comes in and tells PC that he is all in and wants to part of it and he doesn't need to be the focus or he should look to go somewhere else. Problem with him staying is that his cap number doesn't justify him being just a part of the whole. I think it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Really? Jimmy will be in next year no problem and will be a part of our offense. No issues there IMHO.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know about that personal narrative about him not being "all in". The bottom line was the offense wasn't used to itself and the personal, always in flux with new pieces and injuries.

A more apt question would be how good would this offense really be if he was healthy?

Seafan

Reaction score
I don't think Bevell has ever designed a game plan around a single player.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HawkerD":u5m9mi0c said:
What could jimmy be thinking these days? Since his injury the team has excelled.

The team was excelling before he got injured too.

jkitsune

Reaction score
This is a little bit of a correlation vs causation dialogue. Jimmy was doing well prior to his injury (and starting to come on very strong). His share of the passing game in Seattle was actually larger than in New Orleans, and he was progressing. Luke Willson and Cooper Helfet have not come near to matching Jimmy's production - but Russ, Doug, Tyler, and Thomas Rawls were phenomenal enough that we didn't miss it.

Jimmy will be just fine, presuming he makes it back healthy from his injury.

Seafan

Reaction score
OkieHawk":2dbzn1tq said:
Seafan":2dbzn1tq said:
I don't think Bevell has ever designed a game plan around a single player.

Wow, how quickly people forget the Harvin experiment.

IDK but I'd think a game plan would involve more than a hand full of targets. Perhaps he did in Minne.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Jimmy will be fine. I'm sure he'll be at the Super Bowl when the Hawks get there.

Rob12

Reaction score
This offense is going to be so ridiculous next season when I'm back out there. That's what I'd be thinking.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
I know I'll be in the minority but I think there's about a coin flips chance that he isn't with us next season. Either to start or mid season a la harvin.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Despite the media narrative, Graham was fitting in just fine here when he was injured.

Assuming he comes back without losing a step, he's make this team even better. Graham, in an offense protecting the way they are NOW, will be MORE productive than in New Orleans, IMHO.

soohawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3aytofyr said:
He's probably thinking, "I'm about to get another ring."

he doesn't have a superbowl ring. brees won it before he arrived by a season or two :thirishdrinkers:

Optimus25

Reaction score
I'm thinking where was this offensive scheme with quick passing and decent blocking. Jimmy has to be thinking something similar.

While we're on this note, although i was gonna save this for off season talk, next year can we just move him to WR and forget all about this blocking crap?. Why even bother?.

OrFan

Reaction score
Who cares what Jimmy is thinking? This team is doing all of this without him.

Latest posts