What is Jimmy thinking these days

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Harvin 2.0. There was too much pressure, from everyone, to get him the ball instead of letting Russ do his thing. He came in to bolster out red zone offense and it looked worse than ever. Did he ever catch a single fade or jump ball in the end zone? Then today we get a backup I've never heard of pulling in TDs.

I say trade him while he's still worth something. Not even joking.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Seafan":25ojdw4o said:
OkieHawk":25ojdw4o said:
Seafan":25ojdw4o said:
I don't think Bevell has ever designed a game plan around a single player.

Wow, how quickly people forget the Harvin experiment.

IDK but I'd think a game plan would involve more than a hand full of targets. Perhaps he did in Minne.

Go look at the box scores for the Green Bay and Denver games if you're having issues remembering "more than handful".

bigDhawk

Reaction score
Jimmy has a lot of rehab ahead to come back from a pretty serious injury that could be career threatening. Let's get him back close to 100% and then we can figure out how he fits.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
JSeahawks":5ujt6efg said:
He's probably thinking, "I'm about to get another ring."
He doesn't have a ring. Saints won before he was drafted

garydrake425

Reaction score
Jimmy isn't going anywhere. He was doing fine before the injury. The offense was just starting to click when he went down. An yes we have game planned around a p!ayer. Harvin against Dallas last year comes to mind. That was the worst game plan I've ever seen, O and D.

peppersjap

Reaction score
HawkerD":1piqnpt3 said:
What could jimmy be thinking these days? Since his injury the team has excelled. Here he is one of the best receivers on the planet and somehow the team is doing better without him. Clearly bevell was trying to design game plans around him and yet it wasn't working.

I wonder if that will affect the way he comes into camp next year. Either he comes in and tells PC that he is all in and wants to part of it and he doesn't need to be the focus or he should look to go somewhere else. Problem with him staying is that his cap number doesn't justify him being just a part of the whole. I think it will be interesting to see how it plays out.
Blown away by these idiotic thoughts. Percy Harvin disrupted the team but Jimmy Graham has been nothing but a class act and completely bought in. He was hurt putting in a full effort for a pass in a game in which he was already excelling. He had already made an insane catch near the goal line earlier. Anyone who thinks Cooper Helfelt is an improvement or an adequate replacement is crazy! Chase Coffman was our best TE today and he wasn't even in the league a few weeks ago, this offense would be exploding even more with Graham in the line up.

peppersjap

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":39qgov9l said:
Harvin 2.0. There was too much pressure, from everyone, to get him the ball instead of letting Russ do his thing. He came in to bolster out red zone offense and it looked worse than ever. Did he ever catch a single fade or jump ball in the end zone? Then today we get a backup I've never heard of pulling in TDs.

I say trade him while he's still worth something. Not even joking.
I'm glad you are a windy city hawk and not a Seattle one! If you knew anything about Midwest college football you would have known that Chase Coffman was the Mackey award winner as the best TE in college football his senior year. he just hasn't been able to translate his game to the NFL.......until hopefully now! If you didn't see Jimmy Grahams potential here then you didn't watch a game this year!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He's thinking how happy he is to be a Seattle Seahawk. DUH.

London12

Reaction score
Weirdly I was thinking this earlier too. His Twitter didn't shed much light.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Well, all day long at practice I hear how great Jimmy is at this or how wonderful Jimmy did that!
Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy!

Vesuve

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":13o75yp3 said:
I know I'll be in the minority but I think there's about a coin flips chance that he isn't with us next season. Either to start or mid season a la harvin.

He's not instrumental.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Thinking about getting his finger sized for his first Super Bowl ring.

It's exciting to think about what this team could be next season with the young guys like Lockett and Rawls firing on all cylinders, potentially a more seasoned offensive line, and Russell playing great football. Then you add in a weapon like Jimmy Graham; you can only hope Bevell will have figured out by then that he is NOT an in-line TE. He is only a big receiver, who will do just fine blocking on the perimeter of the field, and should be treated as such.