Sounds weird, but glad that's the last home game of the year

sedrohawk

Reaction score
every time the camera panned the audience half the people weren't even cheering.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
sedrohawk":383pdxc9 said:
every time the camera panned the audience half the people weren't even cheering.
The way things were going, there wasn't much to cheer about...lol

Steve2222

Reaction score
I was at the game. Same as usual. Everyone stood when we were on defense and sat while we were on offense. Business as usual. We just flat out sucked today.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Teams are giving Seattle their best shot every time at the CLINK. It's a chance for every opponent to get a statement win. They raise their game.

And this year, the Seahawks haven't been able to break their will.

timmat

Reaction score
Steve2222":cg9vf5hd said:
I was at the game. Same as usual. Everyone stood when we were on defense and sat while we were on offense. Business as usual. We just flat out sucked today.
I disagree with a part of this. Although I thought the crowd was loud as usual on D, I was annoyed by the crowd noise and chants while we were on O. I go to all the games, and it was the loudest I can ever recall where fans were just not getting the "be quiet on O" concept. Many people all around us were saying the same thing. It had no impact on the game - it was just out of character.

JGreen79

Reaction score
On tv, I noticed Russ asking the stadium to quiet down multiple times. Just poor execution in all aspects today.

peppersjap

Reaction score
timmat":1myzekoy said:
Steve2222":1myzekoy said:
I disagree with a part of this. Although I thought the crowd was loud as usual on D, I was annoyed by the crowd noise and chants while we were on O. I go to all the games, and it was the loudest I can ever recall where fans were just not getting the "be quiet on O" concept. Many people all around us were saying the same thing. It had no impact on the game - it was just out of character.
Thank you! This is exactly the way it is right now. The newer fans seem uneducated on what is the proper time to cheer, they don't realize it is ok to be quiet sometimes. I know this varies by section but it is definitely my observation this year and the Seahawk chants while Tyler Lockett was lying injured on the field were just ridiculous.

Latest posts