Most Thrilling and Satisfying Win of the Year

NoGain

Reaction score
Just came home form a Hawks MNF party. What a game, what a win. We get the ball with 1:52 on the clock, one timeout, and 92 yards to go for the win. There was no ambiguity whatsoever. We go 92 yards for a TD and win, or we don't.

Best, most clutch catch of DK's career. Drew Lock came through. Whatever you think of him, I think he's going to have a fairly long career ahead of him as a back up QB.

What a win. So satisfying.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Agreed! The Monday night magic just keeps going.

It’s like a last hoorah kind of game where you get to see and feel the good old days one more time.

You could feel the talent disparity the entire game. We snatched that game from them like thieves by making incredible plays.

This team is in desperate need of overhaul to ever be great again.

But that misery is for the off season!

Tonight we feast!

GemCity

Reaction score
I’m east coast…nfw I get sleep tonight.

My son, 11, came crashing out of his room at 11:30 (way past his bedtime) screaming after JSNs catch.

Thought my wife was going to beat both our asses.

Last edited:

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Agreed! The Monday night magic just keeps going.

It’s like a last hoorah kind of game where you get to see and feel the good old days one more time.

You could feel the talent disparity the entire game. We snatched that game from them like thieves by making incredible plays.

This team is in desperate need of overhaul to ever be great again.

But that misery is for the off season!

Tonight we feast!

It's not much of a talent disparity, except on the offensive line in the Eagles favor. The Seahawks are stacked at WR, TE, and now have a healthy O-line.

How many yards in the air did Hurts have today? The Seahawks defense can be good when they're on their game.

hoxrox

Reaction score
It was 92 yards and the most impressive thing was, Lock was 5/10 for 92 yards on that drive. No runs, at all. Yeah, Lock earned his keep today.
Yep every single play was a pass, and the pass pro held up well against that dline. What big difference Lucas makes.

Optimus25

Reaction score
It's not much of a talent disparity, except on the offensive line in the Eagles favor. The Seahawks are stacked at WR, TE, and now have a healthy O-line.

How many yards in the air did Hurts have today? The Seahawks defense can be good when they're on their game.
I want to keep this happy! So I’ll try to make this easy to understand my point:

Philly didn’t throw because they had 178 yards rushing. That’s bush league defense. SF would have put up 300 tonight. Think about this- K9 and all he did tonight was still almost 100yds less than Philly rushing.

Philly would win 8/10 matchups. We just got one off the two Ws today!

We should have lost and it would have been to the far better team. Kelce’s false start probably saved the day because we maxed out our scoring potential.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I’m east coast…nfw I get sleep tonight.

My son, 11, came crashing out of his room at 11:30 (way past his bedtime) screaming after JSNs catch.

Thought my wife was going to beat both out asses.
This is funny because my ex-wife was just getting here and sent this:
20231218 210019

She heard us celebrating and thought the neighbor was going off on their kid 😂

GemCity

Reaction score
I want to keep this happy! So I’ll try to make this easy to understand my point:

Philly didn’t throw because they had 178 yards rushing. That’s bush league defense. SF would have put up 300 tonight. Think about this- K9 and all he did tonight was still almost 100yds less than Philly rushing.

Philly would win 8/10 matchups. We just got one off the two Ws today!

We should have lost and it would have been to the far better team. Kelce’s false start probably saved the day because we maxed out our scoring potential.
I like you.

But between this and the post about getting rid of DK and riding with Bobo…you’re ruining the lovely buzz I’ve worked up. 🙃😉.