Is russell wilson going to be an All-Pro this year?

blazen2392

Reaction score
Do you think he will be All-pro if he closes the year out at this level?

Ozzy

Reaction score
He should be. Going to be interesting to see the offense without Rawls.

JPatera76

Reaction score
blazen2392":s9adb3jm said:
JPatera76":s9adb3jm said:
No. Why? He's a Seahawk

I don't get where your going here....
If you dont get the sarcasm, then think about it longer.I'll give you a hint. We're the bad guys in the NFL

kearly

Reaction score
When do the players vote? Because most of the media has probably already voted. It would be pretty funny if Wilson led the NFL in passer rating and Baldwin led the league in receiving TDs and both missed the pro-bowl due to the media's silly habit of casting votes a month before the season is over.

Rat

Reaction score
Going up against a few worthy guys in Cam, Brady, and Palmer. I'm guessing Cam right now.

chris98251

Reaction score
All Pro NFC this year, Newton, Rodgers, Palmer. Wilson didn't start off winning enough, he may finish better but that's probably not going to help him make it, he will have his name in the hat though.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed that Wilson was too late to the dance no matter his current streak. That's just the way the NFL goes.

Had he been hot all year long, easy All Pro.

The NFL only rewards consistency and Russell won't get the vote because his hot hand didn't start until November.

mikeak

Reaction score
Would have been interesting to read how different this discussion was if we didn't allow 17pt lead against Cincy and Panthers slip away.

Let's face it this team self inflicted that they are not 10-3 and everyone talking about week 17 matchup

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Aros":19no4qed said:
Agreed that Wilson was too late to the dance no matter his current streak. That's just the way the NFL goes.

Had he been hot all year long, easy All Pro.

The NFL only rewards consistency and Russell won't get the vote because his hot hand didn't start until November.

Which is funny because he leads the league in QB rating right now :lol:

AVL

Reaction score
Early leaders have a huge edge. I don't think they even wait for the last week to close voting, bu the all pro might be different. Still, many minds are made up.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3e6kse3z said:
Palmer over rated POS. :pukeface:

I disagree 100% this year. He absolutely torched us on our field a month ago. Precision passing, particularly downfield. Now, we saw towards the end of the game that he can be disrupted if we get pressure. But in NO way is he overrated based on his performance this season.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Not all pro. Newton or Palmer will earn that distinction.

Should make the pro bowl but may not. To do so would need to supplant Rodgers I would think.

He hasn't performed consistently over the season and that'll hurt. And against better competition. Wilson is 0-3 against the aforementioned pro bowl competition. That's not going to cut it.

Right now, I think the level of expectation and anticipation is at an all time high with Russell. I kind of feel in regards to his play individually that he's about to just take off and take the league by storm, much in the same way I felt that as a team, Seattle was going to take off after the Chicago win in 2012. We've seen flashes of this before. And now we're starting to see it gel in a week by week -- even drive by drive manner. The timing and understanding of what he's seeing just seems supernatural.

You can just see all of the nitpicky barriers to that kind of recognition just getting nuked from orbit on a week by week basis.

Latest posts