Is russell wilson going to be an All-Pro this year?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":28fs59cp said:
Seahwkgal":28fs59cp said:
Palmer over rated POS. :pukeface:

I disagree 100% this year. He absolutely torched us on our field a month ago. Precision passing, particularly downfield. Now, we saw towards the end of the game that he can be disrupted if we get pressure. But in NO way is he overrated based on his performance this season.

I have never cared for Palmer. When he was younger and had better receivers in Cincy.....Oh nevermind. He has one good year with a solid team and he is considered a GOD. Makes me :pukeface:
He is no Kurt Warner-never will be.
Even compared to Cam, his career is a joke. Sorry folks, you won't change my mind about him. He will never win a ring.

kearly

Reaction score
At Wilson's current pace he might lead the passer rating list by 10 points by season's end. He's on pace to be well deserving of an all-pro. Not sure if he makes pro-bowl though since most of the votes have already been submitted.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I don't like Palmer but the dude unlike Cam has faced a much harder schedule. And that is something I take into consideration because its like playing with a handicap in a way. Congrats the NFL gave you one of the easiest schedules of the year, and you've excelled. Seattle now has one of the easiest in the 2nd half and look? We are excelling, is there more to it? Possibly this team seems to have been build for late season success not early. But give Seattle, Carolina's schedule and I think we'd be looking just as good. Especially in that joke of a division.

marko358

Reaction score
JPatera76":56iaabz0 said:
I don't like Palmer but the dude unlike Cam has faced a much harder schedule.

How would you compare Arizona's receiving weapons vs. Carolina's?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":31j2ps08 said:

Yeah that 334 yards and 3 TD performance here, terrible.

No Russell won't be an All Pro, that's Cam or Palmer's to lose right now.

ctrcat

Reaction score
marko358":75klja2i said:
JPatera76":75klja2i said:
I don't like Palmer but the dude unlike Cam has faced a much harder schedule.

How would you compare Arizona's receiving weapons vs. Carolina's?

Pretty simple IMO-A 29 year old Ginn in 16 games making big money with Arizona-14 catches, 190 yards, 0 TDs. A bargan bin, FA value Ginn now over 30 in his 29th game with the Panthers-73 grabs, 1,200+ yards, 13 TDs (7 more than all other years of his career combined.

Hawks46

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2jft3jxw said:
Aros":2jft3jxw said:
Agreed that Wilson was too late to the dance no matter his current streak. That's just the way the NFL goes.

Had he been hot all year long, easy All Pro.

The NFL only rewards consistency and Russell won't get the vote because his hot hand didn't start until November.

Which is funny because he leads the league in QB rating right now :lol:

Yes, but due to the offense starting out so poorly this year, he can have the best QB rating, but he's going to be well behind in a few important stats: yardage, TD's, and wins.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3o49qvvy said:
Seahwkgal":3o49qvvy said:

Yeah that 334 yards and 3 TD performance here, terrible.

Meh....if he does that in a playoff game and wins we can talk. He threw for the same kind of regular season numbers in Cincy. How did he do there again? You cannot turn me into a Palmer fan. Ever.
I don't care about who gets all-pro. I know who I would rather have as my/our QB.

Rat

Reaction score
I didn't think anyone blamed Palmer for what happened in Cincinnati. That organization was such a joke. It's almost like calling Barry Sanders overrated because the Lions never made the Super Bowl. The one time the Bengals did get to the playoffs, he was cheapshotted in the knee on his opening series. I don't see any evidence that he continually comes up small in those situations. He has done well with what he's had.

Rocket

Reaction score
It has to be that cheating Brady... it's a league thing.
Or the RapistBurgler. It's about demographics.

Seymour

Reaction score
chris98251":1t68qlho said:
All Pro NFC this year, Newton, Rodgers, Palmer. Wilson didn't start off winning enough, he may finish better but that's probably not going to help him make it, he will have his name in the hat though.

Agree. Poor start and digging a hole is going to eliminate that possibility when you have Cam and Palmer to go up against.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Rat":1pvhabs4 said:
I didn't think anyone blamed Palmer for what happened in Cincinnati. That organization was such a joke. It's almost like calling Barry Sanders overrated because the Lions never made the Super Bowl. The one time the Bengals did get to the playoffs, he was cheapshotted in the knee on his opening series. I don't see any evidence that he continually comes up small in those situations. He has done well with what he's had.

Once again....I repeat; 'You will not turn me into a Palmer fan'. I would much rather have our QB. I will always feel he is over rated and I watched him play college ball too.
So, lets just agree to disagree and end this right here, right now.

themunn

Reaction score
Look, yes, Wilson wasn't blowing teams away like he is now at the start of the season, but given the O-Line woes and defensive mishaps, he was quietly efficient most of the time,

Over the first 6 games he hit 68.9% completion, 8YPA for 7 TDs and 3 INTs, (pretty much in line with his 2014 season), and a QB rating of 98.7 (which would still rank 5th overall if that was his rating now) but the team went 2-4 because we weren't getting it done on the ground or defensively.

He had a 3 game spell where he seemed to go backwards a bit, but obviously has bounced back with the best 4 game spell by a QB - EVER.

If he extends his performance over the last 4 games into the next 3 games then the only players in the league that can really challenge are Brady and Palmer, all depends over the last 3 games. Remember, if Tony Romo can be a 2nd team all-pro player, so can Russell Wilson.

Fade

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/theryanmichael/status/676957114045173761[/tweet]

Latest posts