So We Have A Game In 3 Days....

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Really curious to see how this team responds on such short rest. The season isn't over yet, but better believe it is over if we lose in SF and go 2-5.

We play SF on TNF. SF knows that they suck but this will be there superbowl, beating the Seahawks on primetime will give their horrible season some meaning. They're going to give us everything they have.

As a gambler, Vegas doesn't really like us in this game. They opened us as only a 4.5 point favorite, only 2 points better than what the Ravens were when they played SF yesterday. Are we only 2 points better than Baltimore, or does Vegas just think we really suck?

If we do lose to SF it could get ugly. I'd guess some name calling and some pointing fingers will happen. Lets just hope for a win :D

RussB

Reaction score
I dont think the niners should be a problem. Too bad they dont have crabtree anymore to get sherman fired up.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I wouldn't underestimate them. We should beat them, but if we go into the game thinking it is an easy win, we will probably lose. The Niners will have no problem getting fired up for this game, like I said before, this is their superbowl.

Greenhell

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":21y9iuj5 said:
Having a short week might end up being a good thing right now. They are going to be forced to move on and focus on the next game.

I for one, agree. Short week. They know they screwed up and the less time they have to dwell on it, the better. They are battered and bruised but who cares. They need to play pissed off and for one another to keep this season alive.

Winning cures everything even if it's for a good week and a half before the next game. I think we got this.

GO HAWKS!

kearly

Reaction score
Every loss Seattle takes the rest of the year is going to tank their playoff odds pretty badly. The margin for error is getting tiny. This one is pretty big.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I said if we lose to the Panthers at home and go 2-4 then the season is pretty much done.

I still feel that way but I do believe there is a glimmer of hope if we beat the 49ers. If we don't and go 2-5?

Yeah, the season is definitely over.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I just noticed how poor the NFC is doing outside of a few teams. The wildcard is wide open. Assuming the Packers and Cards win their divisions, there isn't a wildcard from the NFC East, and the NFC South gets one of the wild card bids, that leaves us in probably a two man race with the Vikings for the last wildcard. The Rams could make a run, but I don't really see it. I can't take the NFC East serious, I think the Gmen fall off and the Eagles run away with the division. By the time Romo is back, it will probably be too late.

The more I look at it. It's a two man race between us and Minnesota, here is their remaining schedule:

@DET
@CHI
STL
OAK
GB
@ATL
SEA <-----Big game potential
@ AZ
CHI
NY
@GB

Fairly easy schedule as they still get to play Chicago twice, but they do still have two games with GB and have to travel to Arizona. That week 13 game could be HUGE.

justafan

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":20xp2yvp said:
I just noticed how poor the NFC is doing outside of a few teams. The wildcard is wide open. Assuming the Packers and Cards win their divisions, there isn't a wildcard from the NFC East, and the NFC South gets one of the wild card bids, that leaves us in probably a two man race with the Vikings for the last wildcard. The Rams could make a run, but I don't really see it. I can't take the NFC East serious, I think the Gmen fall off and the Eagles run away with the division. By the time Romo is back, it will probably be too late.

The more I look at it. It's a two man race between us and Minnesota, here is their remaining schedule:

@DET
@CHI
STL
OAK
GB
@ATL
SEA <-----Big game potential
@ AZ
CHI
NY
@GB

Fairly easy schedule as they still get to play Chicago twice, but they do still have two games with GB and have to travel to Arizona. That week 13 game could be HUGE.

Yes it could.
I think in a lot of ways this year is more exciting than last year.

Latest posts