This run to the playoffs is going to be epic

Tical21

Reaction score
We are still going to have the better roster on every game we play the rest of the season. We haven't forgotten how to win, we just misplaced the feeling. 29 is going to lift every heartbeat the rest of the way. The only way we are done is if 24 is. We still have two losses to play with and only need eight more wins. Bet the farm.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
I'm still in...why not? :D

As disgusting as the last two losses were, there were a lot of things to build off of.

Cliff Avril and ET were playing out of their minds today (though I'm not sure if the last TD was on him or not). Saw some of that ET confidence back that I have not seen in the past several games.

We need to re-think our Defense against TE's...man they carve us up.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Tical21":6odpl026 said:
We are still going to have the better roster on every game we play the rest of the season. We haven't forgotten how to win, we just misplaced the feeling. 29 is going to lift every heartbeat the rest of the way. The only way we are done is if 24 is. We still have two losses to play with and only need eight more wins. Bet the farm.
Are you really sure about that?

There are 2 games with the Cards. Cards are stacked on defense. They always bring it.
Rams. Still a good defense.
San Fran. Rough patches for them but what's to believe they can't beat us as well? As far as I know these 2 games with them are 50/50.
Baltimore. They can play.
Pittsburgh. This game screams loss to me.
Browns. Another defense that will cause problems.
Vikings. Good defense.
Cowboys. Another loss I see.

All these games will need to be victories if the Hawks want to be considered for the playoffs!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Still just two games behind the Cards with two left to play against them...

Destiny, we still control thee.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
I am still in I have been since 1977 , this is frustrating if we do not fix this 4th quarter collapse we will be on the outside looking in before you know it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":2snt08e2 said:
Tical21":2snt08e2 said:
Are you really sure about that?

There are 2 games with the Cards. Cards are stacked on defense. They always bring it.
Rams. Still a good defense.
San Fran. Rough patches for them but what's to believe they can't beat us as well? As far as I know these 2 games with them are 50/50.
Baltimore. They can play.
Pittsburgh. This game screams loss to me.
Browns. Another defense that will cause problems.
Vikings. Good defense.
Cowboys. Another loss I see.

All these games will need to be victories if the Hawks want to be considered for the playoffs!
In my current mindset I can't buy us not winning one against the Cardinals and 49ers or the rematch against St. Louis. And we should win against Dallas because they are tore up. Pittsburgh is a toss up to be honest but Minnesota isn't all that because no matter how it looks currently we're not as bad as Kansas City and they were all the way in that game until the very end.

I'm not seeing playoffs right now but no way we just fold.

stizz19

Reaction score
Yeah can't see playoffs now. The coach isn't confident right now and the players seem confident, but their body language tells me otherwise.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
stizz19":3glyk5cd said:
Yeah can't see playoffs now. The coach isn't confident right now and the players seem confident, but their body language tells me otherwise.

....and nothing speaks louder than body language.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
Not feeling it at all. Something is "off" with this team.
Hope you are right and I'm wrong...

Msfann

Reaction score
This team is going to start to click soon.

Go Hawks!

stack55

Reaction score
I think we're done for this year. There's way to many
Things to fix. The LOB is way out of wack, and may not figure it
Out till its to late.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Nothing will shape up our mood more than slapping around those hated Niners .... that'll be a spirit lifter!

OP
OP
Tical21

Tical21

Reaction score
Did somebody really just say they're scared of the damn Cardinals? The Cardinals!?!

Tokadub

Reaction score
I wish I could be on-board with this but I haven't seen one single thing this whole year (including pre-season) that leads me to believe we are still the same team that is capable of winning the Superbowl.

I'm not even sure we'll make the playoffs based on what I have seen so far... we seem to be getting out coached every game now and I'm not sure if Pete is ready to take control of this situation. If things keep going like they are now even our games against bad teams will be a toss up (like Detroit).

There is just no consistency with the quality of our teams play top to bottom on both sides of the ball...

If we do make it to the playoffs it's going to be all heart because our coaching staff sure isn't doing us any favors and based on what I've seen so far I wouldn't be surprised one bit if we miss the playoffs (but I REALLY hope I'm wrong), in fact that seems far more likely to me than us making it.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Tokadub":10mvoczf said:
I wish I could be on-board with this but I haven't seen one single thing this whole year (including pre-season) that leads me to believe we are still the same team that is capable of winning the Superbowl.

I'm not even sure we'll make the playoffs based on what I have seen so far... we seem to be getting out coached every game now and I'm not sure if Pete is ready to take control of this situation. If things keep going like they are now even our games against bad teams will be a toss up (like Detroit).

There is just no consistency with the quality of our teams play top to bottom on both sides of the ball...

If we do make it to the playoffs it's going to be all heart because our coaching staff sure isn't doing us any favors and based on what I've seen so far I wouldn't be surprised one bit if we miss the playoffs (but I REALLY hope I'm wrong), in fact that seems far more likely to me than us making it.
Way to spew a negative take into a positive thread. Just go back to naysayer land and keep away from those of us who have faith in the team please.

massari

Reaction score
DavidSeven":yjbs5e55 said:
Still just two games behind the Cards with two left to play against them...

Destiny, we still control thee.

This.

Also, every loss has been close. They could've been 6-0 at this point had they hung onto 3rdQ/4Q leads.

Find out whatever they're doing wrong to blow leads late in the game and fix it.

10-0 the rest of the way if they figure out this problem.

hostis

Reaction score
as an outsider (non-Seahawks fan) I must say there's no team in the league better suited to make a run the rest of this season. I understand the frustration being expressed on this board but, I really don't think it's as bleak as some of you make it out to be. Arizona isn't exactly running away with the division (still got 2 games vs them), ya'll still have one of the most talented rosters in the NFL and a strong corps of experienced, composed veterans who refuse to just roll over and die.

it'll be tough, but I have no doubt this team will be playing come January.