This run to the playoffs is going to be epic

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2nghda3y said:
Nothing will shape up our mood more than slapping around those hated Niners .... that'll be a spirit lifter!

It will just be one win against another sub par team in a season that will probably end up 8-8 or 7-9.
Put your unicorns and rainbows back in their box's.
Just be entertained by football because the Hawks won't matter in December

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Just get in. Never give up. Even if we are out of it. I'm not giving up until the math says so.

CoolRodney

Reaction score
This team has some big issues. I don't see a chance in hell we make the playoffs. Too many issues working against the team.

-Shouldn't have traded for Jimmy Graham
-Losing the Super Bowl in disgraceful fashion
-Trading Percy Harvin
-No one likes the QB and all his BS
-QB won't jam Ciara. WTF.?!?!?! HIt it or quit it dude
-El Nino
-Ben Carson running for president
-Terrible offensive line

Ozzy

Reaction score
I still think the Seahawks get in and do their thing. Going to be a fun rest of the season.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Let's not forget we've somehow played half our games against undefeated teams still. This team has the talent. It's time to see if they still have the drive.

CoolRodney

Reaction score
This team has 3 talented players. That's it. I still can't believe we totally blew it in the Super Bowl. We won't be back any time soon.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
In 2013 we had a really good record.
Look back, how many of those wins so easily could have been losses? 4 or 5 of them. Yet I was glued to the games, because the refuse to lose in that squad was so plain to see.

This year, so many of the losses could so easily be wins. Winning the turnover battle and still losing. 4th qtr defensive collapses that reak of SB hangover. An offense that cant finish.

The feel is different. Holdouts, money, getting players their touches...It all feels jaded.

Can we win 8 of ten? Sure we can. We probably could have won 5 of 6 so far this year. Can we recapture the feel of previous years? It doesn't seem like it at all.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3mz0d2ee said:
In 2013 we had a really good record.
Look back, how many of those wins so easily could have been losses? 4 or 5 of them. Yet I was glued to the games, because the refuse to lose in that squad was so plain to see.

This year, so many of the losses could so easily be wins. Winning the turnover battle and still losing. 4th qtr defensive collapses that reak of SB hangover. An offense that cant finish.

The feel is different. Holdouts, money, getting players their touches...It all feels jaded.

Can we win 8 of ten? Sure we can. We probably could have won 5 of 6 so far this year. Can we recapture the feel of previous years? It doesn't seem like it at all.
Great post. "Jaded". Couldn't agree with you more Scott.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":oz6t8nxw said:
Were 2-4 they have to win 8 out of 10 just to get to 10-6 I don't see it not this year.

They just need to finish ahead of the Cardinals. That's it. Could require 10-6, maybe 9-7. NFCW isn't a power division this year.

Arizona's 4 wins: Saints, Bears, 49ers, Lions.

Remaining for AZ: Baltimore, @Cleveland, Cincinnati, @St. Louis, Minnesota, @Philadelphia, Green Bay. Plus, Seattle twice.

Do you see the potential for at least five losses above?

Toughest game we have left is Pittsburgh at home. In theory, we have a cake walk the rest of the way.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
The beauty is, it really isn't how you start, but how you finish. Its definitely not too late, we could easily still win our division. Our rebound will be just as fast as our decline.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2xu4syqg said:
Northwest Seahawk":2xu4syqg said:
Were 2-4 they have to win 8 out of 10 just to get to 10-6 I don't see it not this year.

They just need to finish ahead of the Cardinals. That's it. Could require 10-6, maybe 9-7. NFCW isn't a power division this year.

Remaining for AZ: Baltimore, @Cleveland, Cincinnati, @St. Louis, Minnesota, @Philadelphia, Green Bay. Plus, Seattle twice.

Toughest game we have left is Pittsburgh at home. In theory, we have a cake walk the rest of the way.

This seems to be the same logic that people used to say we'd end the season at 14-2 after our first two games. This team hasn't given any reason to think that they can actually play an entire 60 minute game.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":1u9acpdg said:
DavidSeven":1u9acpdg said:
Northwest Seahawk":1u9acpdg said:

This seems to be the same logic that people used to say we'd end the season at 14-2 after our first two games. This team hasn't given any reason to think that they can actually play an entire 60 minute game.

I don't see why they can't. Are you saying they can't and won't?

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":1ekgflgf said:
Just get in. Never give up. Even if we are out of it. I'm not giving up until the math says so.
Damn straight. GO HAWKS!

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Vesuve":15lfpv5s said:
As almost all forum members know, the Seahawks are the WORST in the league in the Red Zone.

This is one of a few chinks, in our armor.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/r ... coring-pct
Young offensive line getting better every game, three new receivers Wilson is still getting dialed into (including Graham who could be a sideline/back of the end zone monster)--I see this red zone deficiency being fixed at some point.

kearly

Reaction score
Tical21":l5f80z7q said:
The only way we are done is if 24 is.

I just wrote a long post in a different thread saying the same thing. Lynch hasn't brought the same energy to the team that he did from 2011-2014. That energy might actually impact our defense more than the offense.

It seems like every time Lynch takes over a game, Seattle wins. It won't be easy to get Lynch rolling but if they do, I think Seattle goes on a run.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Just win the division and make some hay in the playoffs. We're only 2 back of Arizona. That's how I'm looking at it the rest of the way

Latest posts