This run to the playoffs is going to be epic

kearly

Reaction score
Seattle's first six games have been brutal. Three of their six opponents are STILL undefeated. Seattle's total SoS number right now through six games is .647 (22-12). To put that number in context, the #1 SoS in the NFL last season was .578.

Seattle's SoS rest of season is currently at .456 (26-31), a rate that would have ranked 29th last season.

Additionally, Seattle's red zone numbers are unsustainably low, their ability to produce offense in the 4th quarter is unsustainably bad, and their penchant for blowing big leads late is unsustainably high. The first six games have included a few worst cases scenarios that have turned a team that should be 5-1 or 4-2 into a 2-4 team.

The way I look at it, Seattle has screwed themselves out of a bye week, but they are absolutely still in the playoff hunt.

There's a couple of 'ifs', but I think if Seattle gets it together mentally and in the run game, they very well could be the best team in a muddled NFL come playoff time. There are no scary teams this year, other than maybe New England. And even the Pats are basically built around 2.5 great players (I'm half-counting Edelman).

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
CoolRodney":v0b6pzy9 said:
This team has 3 talented players. That's it. I still can't believe we totally blew it in the Super Bowl. We won't be back any time soon.

Oh Yeah?? Which 3?

Latest posts