I Know What's Wrong... Listen Close Team...

Hawkboi

Reaction score
We have a major Super Bowl Hangover that has to end... The Coaches and the Players don't believe in one another.... Richard Sherman is playing like he isn't in the game... We play like we expect to lose,... Anybody can beat us right now unless we get back to the basics of what made the Seahawks a Great Team... We have to stop playing scared and defeated... Our team needs to turn it around and get back to believing in winning and no body can beat us!!! Somebody needs to get that across to Coach Pete and make him believe again and then get the team to buy into it... Right now there's nobody on the page of winning and I can see it in their eye's... After the game Richard Sherman looked totally defeated... They need someone like Anthony Robbins to get them back to their winning ways... They need to feel what they had when they were winning!!! It's only a moment of that feeling they need to get to be the best they can be!!! We can still do this!!!

WeakBeak

Reaction score
Is it wrong to say that it feels like Sherman is playing like he got paid?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
WeakBeak":oeq865r6 said:
no its not...prepare to be flamed...he does seem like hes bored out there...

OP
OP
Hawkboi

Hawkboi

Reaction score
WeakBeak":3b3inq4s said:

It's wrong to say Sherman is playing like Sherman... Maybe the soup got to him, but his Mom is going to kick his ass if he doesn't snap out of it...

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I have to say it also seems like none of the players short of maybe wilson even care about the coaching staff or Seattle. A lot of these guys are from rough areas or very ethnic areas etc and don't feel any connection with the Seahawks outside of a paycheck. All these guys loved playing for Carroll coming from other areas but now that they are here they take it for granted. Lynch doesn't give a hoot about Seattle compared to oakland, irvin wants to go back to atlanta, kam spent all year in virginia. These guys aren't playing for anything anymore, they are all financially set and have that ring that every player wants.

They all had a snickers and went back to being marsha brady.

I honestly get so jealous hearing things about Edelman, Gronk, Dion lewis, talking about how much they love the coach, love brady, would do anything for the team. We have bad eggs in the locker room aka bennett that vocally tell everyone "you are in this for you and you only, this aint a family its a business" thats not winning mentality. Meanwhile Dion Lewis is signing 2 year minimum contracts because "this team took a chance on me and this is how i will repay them". There's no loyalty with the Seahawks.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I think a lot has to do with new coordinator on defense who's trying to do two jobs, an OC who is trying to fit in a new toy, and a defensive backfield that's still adjusting to Kam coming back.

Kam has looked a little disoriented to. He's got a new DC and he missed a lot.

Then the linebackers have to adjust to new people.

But it could all be solved if only we had an Oline....

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":5jj2z63l said:
I have to say it also seems like none of the players short of maybe wilson even care about the coaching staff or Seattle. A lot of these guys are from rough areas or very ethnic areas etc and don't feel any connection with the Seahawks outside of a paycheck. All these guys loved playing for Carroll coming from other areas but now that they are here they take it for granted. Lynch doesn't give a hoot about Seattle compared to oakland, irvin wants to go back to atlanta, kam spent all year in virginia. These guys aren't playing for anything anymore, they are all financially set and have that ring that every player wants.

I honestly get so jealous hearing things about Edelman, Gronk, Dion lewis, talking about how much they love the coach, love brady, would do anything for the team. We have bad eggs in the locker room aka bennett that vocally tell everyone "you are in this for you and you only, this aint a family its a business" thats not winning mentality. Meanwhile Dion Lewis is signing 2 year minimum contracts because "this team took a chance on me and this is how i will repay them". There's no loyalty with the Seahawks.
Sadly I agree with you (though I put Earl in your category with Russ).

nbk35zw

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":vtmzf8qt said:

This +1

OP
OP
Hawkboi

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Back to what I was talking about.... We need to do an Anthony Robbins on the team and get them to believe again... Nothing else matters but winning..... Money doesn't matter.... Winning is the only thing that matters and they have to do it as a team!!!! The Coaches need to buy in to this also.... Paul Allen call Anthony Robbins and make this happen!