Secondary collapses

niveky

Reaction score
I was thinking that with Kam holding out and there being a modified defensive scheme from what he is used to..between training camp and week 3 of the regular season....even if the scheme is similar, there will be different nuances that have to be studied, learned and put into real time action...Kam is way behind tha that curve. I think he will get up to speed but for now his selfishness has cost the Seahawks three games...at least in my mind.

The rams game, the bengals game and the panther game today were just a few little adjustments from being wins..that and a slip. I am not saying it is all on him because in the bengals game and the panthers games there was an inability to close it out on both sides of the ball, but ths bottom line is that he was a part of two defensive breakdowns that led to eventual losses. In the other a late round untested rookie gives up a late touchdown. If he had been in camp I am pretty confident the defense would not be collapsing quite like it has.

Sure there have been issues on offense and with playcalling but the d has been in position to step up..has had the opportunity to close it out in each loss. Kam has been involved in the last two failures directly. No one but those behind closed doors at Seahawks facilities truly knows but I don't see how missing all that time he could have been gaining necessary knowledge and fine tuning of the differences of Richard's scheme from Quinns' is far behind what it should be. I think that is a big problem that IS going to get better...it just may already be too late. Hopefully the oline will continue to improve and wilson can keep graham going like he did today. I truly hope this team goes on a tear similar to last year but this team has serious problem areas that need to be corrected.