So... What Do We Talk About Until April?

nbk35zw

Reaction score
What do we focus on now? Draft? Young players? Re-establishing the run (the real reason Seattle cannot close games)?

Is there another team you like to root for. I live in Charlotte, so Carolina is my go-to. Yours?

Strange to be sitting here, mid-October, wondering if there are any good players in next years draft. If we had lost to Detroit we would be in the running for the first pick. There is really not much left to say about this year. Maybe the Hawks make a run... doubtful, but you never know.

I love my Hawks, but there is very little to discuss until next year's draft.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Draft offensive lineman that have actually played offense
Draft a tall QB.....
:sarcasm_on:

smerfy01

Reaction score
draft o-linemen for once. grab as many corners as you can in the draft as well so we can get rid of cary williams.

OP
OP
N

nbk35zw

Reaction score
tifferradish":14cz0949 said:
Shut up troll, go jump on Newtons d and get off this board.

Hey there, good sir. I was born and raised in Kent. I still root for UDub and am a diehard Seattle fan. I just paid a colleague $50 bucks because Boston had a better record than the M's.

I live in Charlotte because of my wife.

My goodness. Why am I a troll? I put an honest post out there, doing my best to move on from my disappointment and look for an enjoyable conversation.

Please stop with calling people trolls when you disagree with the OP premise.

Thanks.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Ugh, you common folk and your back up teams. :pukeface:

Either stick with the team until the bitter end, or hop off the bus

bmorepunk

Reaction score
There are 10 weeks in the Seahawks season. I'll continue watching the games. Even if they were 0-6.

OP
OP
N

nbk35zw

Reaction score
Jerhawk":22dv7l41 said:
Ugh, you common folk and your back up teams. :pukeface:

Either stick with the team until the bitter end, or hop off the bus

Interesting position. I love the game of football. I will always watch Seattle if they are on, and root for victory. That said, it is fun to have a favorite to root through the playoffs.

I am rooting for the Cubs right now in baseball. Am I a Chicago fan? No. But it is fun.

It is cool that you do not do that, but some people do enjoy the season, even when their favorite team is down.

Be well.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
nbk35zw":1a9y50zv said:
What do we focus on now? Draft? Young players? Re-establishing the run (the real reason Seattle cannot close games)?

Is there another team you like to root for. I live in Charlotte, so Carolina is my go-to. Yours?

Strange to be sitting here, mid-October, wondering if there are any good players in next years draft. If we had lost to Detroit we would be in the running for the first pick. There is really not much left to say about this year. Maybe the Hawks make a run... doubtful, but you never know.

I love my Hawks, but there is very little to discuss until next year's draft.
Please go and cheer for Carolina and please don't come back. lot's of games to go, I believe Arizona blew it today also.

IndyHawk84

Reaction score
Sad thing is, with how this team is playing. His question is legit. This team is shattered mentally. There is no reason to have optimism. For those that do, I admire you. However flipping on the TV on Sundays and having hope at this point isn't too much more than a single step away from being laughable.