Bobby Wagner was trash today.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
What is wrong with this guy? No passion, guts, anything. The line backing core was putrid. Where is the edge this team use to have?

The Outfield

Reaction score
They're paid now. By the time their contracts are up, they'll be on the decline. They already have a Super Bowl ring. What's there to work for now?

endzorn

Reaction score
Come on. Offer something substantial. This is total horseshit.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
The Outfield":25b1wvpf said:
They're paid now. By the time their contracts are up, they'll be on the decline. They already have a Super Bowl ring. What's there to work for now?

I didn't want to say this but I can't argue it either..

The Outfield

Reaction score
The other theory is that maybe Kam REALLY is the center of this defense. Maybe HE is the one that makes everyone look better. Bailey was whiffing on tackles left and right.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
The Outfield":3bdfkr92 said:
The other theory is that maybe Kam REALLY is the center of this defense. Maybe HE is the one that makes everyone look better. Bailey was whiffing on tackles left and right.

O Mercy....now you're really going to stir up a hornets nest! :shock:

Mike 4G

Reaction score
It felt they have been out of sorts since the preseason. We are very soft in the middle. But the missed tackles were surprising.

ARhawk

Reaction score
Bobby Wagner didn't have a good game. At times he looked sluggish and out of position, and he missed a few tackles. Just an overall sloppy game. I really doubt its attributed with him getting paid. He has too much passion for the game to throw it away immediately after signing a contract. It could be because its the first game of the season, on the road, at 10am, but even then he usually plays better than he did today. Im not concerned with his play down the stretch though. He'll get back to the Bobby we're used to seeing sooner rather than later.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
First impression, they certainly didn't look like a $20M LB corps today.

A lot of missed tackles. Little edge containment. The Rams 3rd string running back had over 100 yards of offense, mostly on dump offs that we couldn't wrap up on. I understand it being 10AM, but if Wagz wants to be up there with the Bowmans and Kuechlys, probably need a little more consistency every play, every week.

The way Bobby played the Tavon Austin TD was especially poor. He was literally the only unblocked defender. A star LB with 4.4 speed should make that play in his sleep.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
It was a bad game all around for the defense (besides the corners).

Nick Foles did a very good job last year scoring points. He's not a joke of a QB like we're used to.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Where is the edge the fan base you to have? I reluctantly went to the bar tonight and was completely driven crazy by all the "12's" who think they know anything. One said the Defense was awesome today but the offensive cost us the game. If that defense was awesome I must have missed something. I have every confidence that they will regroup. I am also among what I think would be the minority after reading most of the posts that thinks we have a winnable game in green bay. Call me optimistic!

Largent80

Reaction score
Did anyone see Bailey yawning on the bench before the game?...that was the moment I knew we were in for some ragged play in the middle of the field.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Largent80":24lxut57 said:
Did anyone see Bailey yawning on the bench before the game?...that was the moment I knew we were in for some ragged play in the middle of the field.

Saw that too Rob and thought the same thing. Guaranteed the cat didn't sleep a wink the night before knowing one of the biggest days of his life was coming up.

Latest posts